Tried Pantene Relaxed&Natural shampoo--hated it

jainygirl

uh-uh no, no no too many suds and not enough slip. i felt like i washed my hair with detergent after using this --and did i mention the
suds???
good thing i knew to bring my CON to the kitchen with me when i decided to try the R&N this one time. i'm definitely giving this to my husband, maybe now he'll stop using my CON. He's got a 2b/3a thing going so he may get different results. next i'm gonna try Elucence. I went looking for it today but didnt find it which is how i ended up getting the R&N but i'm definitely gonna try it out. Thanks to everyone that suggested the Relaxed and Natural
but alas, it wasn't meant to be
jainygirl

Ayeshia

Re: Tried Pantene Relaxed&Natural shampoo--hated i

ive never tried the shampoo, but the conditioner works fine for me. i like the setting lotion too. im sorry that it didnt give you good results

Norma15

hey jainy
You weren't the only one who didn't like the pantene r&N it made my hair hard and madded. thankfully i have found a shampooo that works for me which kerecare hydrating and 1st lather

jainygirl

Re: Tried Pantene Relaxed&Natural shampoo--hated i

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
ive never tried the shampoo, but the conditioner works fine for me. i like the setting lotion too. im sorry that it didnt give you good results

[/ QUOTE ]

i've heard raves on the conditioner from alot of people
so i may give that a try in the future
thanks ayeshia

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
Norma15 said:
hey jainy
You weren't the only one who didn't like the pantene r&N it made my hair hard and madded. thankfully i have found a shampooo that works for me which kerecare hydrating and 1st lather

[/ QUOTE ]

that's how mine felt --totally stripped and dry-- like i washed it with detergent or something --and the suds
i'm sorry, but i couldnt get over how ever time i went to rinse, more suds started

LABETT

My hair hated this shampoo too made it hard and tangled.
Thank goodness it was a sample.

IrisDaVirus

@jainygirl

Maybe you should try the Isoplus Conditioning Shampoo. It has no known sulfates, it lathers very well, and it doesn't strip your hair as bad as most shampoos out here. I tried it for the first time the other night and I LOVED IT. It's been a long time since I used a shampoo that worked for me better than Creme of Nature. Plus, it seems to be a little cheaper than Creme of Nature (at least in the places I see it). Good luck to you if you try it.

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
IrisDaVirus said:
@jainygirl

Maybe you should try the Isoplus Conditioning Shampoo. It has no known sulfates, it lathers very well, and it doesn't strip your hair as bad as most shampoos out here. I tried it for the first time the other night and I LOVED IT. It's been a long time since I used a shampoo that worked for me better than Creme of Nature. Plus, it seems to be a little cheaper than Creme of Nature (at least in the places I see it). Good luck to you if you try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Iris
thanks for the recommendation. i'm not up to date on many products so this definitely sounds like something i will be putting on my "to try" list
-- jainygirl

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I've tried the conditioner and since I purchased it,I will keep using it for my con washes,but I am not a fan of it at all. I am getting to know Jason's shampoos and conditioners(sea kelp,biotin,jojoba and aloe vera) very well at this moment.

meka

You know what? I was using the shampoo also and I hated it until last night when I tried it in the shower. It is now a keeper. I used to use it in the kitchen sink with my head bent over the sink, but i tried it in the shower and it was soooo much better. Maybe you ought to try it.

Kha

I didn't like it at first because it has petroleum in it and it made my hair soooo heavy. I now dilute it with 3 parts distilled water and 1 part R&N Shampoo and it works great.

Lee

A very good shampoo to use is Soft & Beautiful Botanicals Coco-almond Moisturizing Shampoo. This stuff gives great slip and moisture. The smell is heavenly, this is a keeper for me.