Pantene R&N conditioner

naomi

good skin and hair
Hey girls
I like Pantene R&N setting lotion so much that I actually want to try there conditiner. I want to know from the memebrs here that have used it, what were the reuslts with heat and/ or without heat. Im particularly looking for softness. Thanks in advance

Ayeshia

Thumbs up for me. I love this conditioner for my daily co washes it leaves my hair very soft and the curls are defined. But i noticed that the ingredients are the basically same in all the condtioners except the oil.

Ayeshia

i followed the directions 3-5 minutes while i was in the shower.i never tried it with heat. i already tried two other "instant" conditioners with heat and my results were not good so i only use heat with conditioners if they recommend it (i.e. cholesterol). And i think since i take hot showers the heat from the steam opens my cuticles in my hair shaft and the conditioner penetrates so i am still getting benefits without the heat cap.

douglala

I just purchased the conditioner this past weekend. I am going to try it tomorrow for the first time. I will keep you posted. I bought it b/c there was a thread out there that may people raved about it. Do a search and see if you find anything.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I like this conditioner very well

Allandra

Re: Pantene R&N conditioner

I've used this conditioner, and I was pleased with it. It offered a lot of slip and had my hair smooth and soft.

I like this conditioner as well. Leaves my hair soft and I like the thickness of it. Now if they would only sell it in the larger size, then everything would be perfect!

katie

It is so lame that Pantene isn't planning to bring this to Canada.Canada has black people too!

naomi

good skin and hair

Thanks everyone who replied.

I used it today and the slip is awesome, I couldnt beleive how it just slipped through my hair. And it made my hair really light and soft. I love it. I left it in for about 5 minutes with a cap on while I was in the shower. This is definately a keeper for me.

soslychic

I love this conditioner! Good slip and had my hair really really soft. It's great!

loverofnaps71

See...before people was hatin' on Pantene R&N. I'm glad that more people have opened their minds and are enjoying this terrific product!

Take care and stay beautifully blessed!

LON71

MissB

I have this in my stash. I will give it a try during the new year.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I am going to try this sometime early next year!

[/ QUOTE ]
You know you want to try it now.

inthepink

You know I do, Allandra. But, really I've been good and avoiding impulse buys! I still go down the haircare line and smell, sniff and take samples (shh!) to test consistency. But I don't buy. I don't buy. I put it back on the shelf till I run out of that item!

But next year, I'll be a little more lenient...with cheapie products like this only!

Oh, Kmart has all Pantene products on sale 3 for $10...and I passed THAT up!

soslychic

Why don't you just get a sample?

Pantene.com

I think that's still goin' on...

SoniT

I like this conditioner. I ordered the sample when the Pantene R&N line was first introduced. I only used the conditioner once but I was very happy with the results. I love the thick consistency and it also made my hair soft.