Treatments for bleached hair!!!!

Hello ladies, Well about a month ago I bleached my hair and I really love the color:D . But I was wondering how to maintain in. What are some great conditioners or treatment that I can use to keep my hair as healty as possible. And What else should I be using or doing to my hair to avoid it from falling out. I'm starting to get scared :( because alot of people make it seem like if you color your hair its all going to fall out. So before I start to notice anything bad happening I would like your'll help....

Thanks ladies:)

Lucia

CW's, daily or 2-3x/week, a good moisterizer oil and butters for ends. deep conditioning weekly, stretch out touch ups as long as you can, protective styles, minimal or no heat. hth

mzcaramelicious07

Lucia said:
CW's, daily or 2-3x/week, a good moisterizer oil and butters for ends. deep conditioning weekly, stretch out touch ups as long as you can, protective styles, minimal or no heat. hth

I agree w/ everything that she said and must add MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE!!!! I can't stress that enough. Do not let you hair get dry. Make sure you protect your hair at night. If not with a scarf, then make sure you sleep on a satin pillow case. I also had my hair colored and to acheive highlights she used bleach. My hair broke a lil' just around my hairline because I would make her put the relaxer on my hairline first then after 10 minutes do the rest of my roots. I also had a very small section (I'm talking like 10 strands) break on the side of my head. I was freaking out, but you can't tell anything because I have so much hair. But like someone said if you can stretch your touch-up times. I noticed that my hair that wasn't bleached was a different texture than the rest of my head. I had to moisturize the highlighted hair a lot more than my unbleached hair. I make sure to take extra care of the highlighted hair.

Thanks ladies can any of you recommend a certain type of treatment or moisturizor thats are good for colored hair. Currently I use Nexxus and Motions CPR treatments and I use the Surge motion lotion #9 hair oil.