Traycee finally has her flat ironing tutorial up!

Her hair is amazing! She & her sis are beautiful,thanks for sharing!

371025070.jpg

This is a good tutorial. I'm one of those people who runs the flat iron over my hair more than twice. And the advice about tention was very helpful. I may get that silk moisturizer just as a leave-in. I wonder how effective it is as a moisturizer and if it has proteins in it. Why does she disable her comments?

THANK YOU TRAYCEE AND WHEEZY for the video and posting. Very informative, I'll be looking at it again when my summer braids come out.
Traycee: How often do you straighten? What do you do with your hair when you don't straigthen (as far as styles go)? Do you ever blowdry or just air dry? and who is that little cutie in the backgroound?

This is a good tutorial. I'm one of those people who runs the flat iron over my hair more than twice. And the advice about tention was very helpful. I may get that silk moisturizer just as a leave-in. I wonder how effective it is as a moisturizer and if it has proteins in it. Why does she disable her comments?[/quote]

I dont know about Traycee's video comments, but sometimes people get really nasty in the "comments" section of other videos. They may say really derogative things that have nothing to do with the video. Traycee may be trying to prevent this from happening.

@ Wheezy....Thanks for posting my video

@ SoAnxious12....I knew if I posted another video without putting up the flat iron one you were going to hunt me down..hahahahaha

@ CurlyMoo....Thanks...I closed comments because..Before I started doing my own videos..I used to see all the rude comments
people left on others people videos....So when I started doing my own I decided to block comments on my videos ...People that matter know
they can find my on LHCF or KISS..

@ Angie1985...I don't straighten often..Maybe 2 or 3 times a year..I pretty much stay away from heat...I always airdry..
When I don't flat iron I wear braid outs, bantu knots, and buns.....
Oh the cutie in the back is Noah....He is a teacup Maltese

Thanks for the lead on the video. I 've been waiting on this one. Good job, once again, Traycee!:grin:

Thanks for posting the video OP.

I think Traycee was using the comb chase method without the comb but with her hands. I have to try that next time. And traycee your hair is gorgeous!

The dog is so cute :)

@ Wheezy....Thanks for posting my video

@ SoAnxious12....I knew if I posted another video without putting up the flat iron one you were going to hunt me down..hahahahaha

@ CurlyMoo....Thanks...I closed comments because..Before I started doing my own videos..I used to see all the rude comments
people left on others people videos....So when I started doing my own I decided to block comments on my videos ...People that matter know
they can find my on LHCF or KISS..

@ Angie1985...I don't straighten often..Maybe 2 or 3 times a year..I pretty much stay away from heat...I always airdry..
When I don't flat iron I wear braid outs, bantu knots, and buns.....
Oh the cutie in the back is Noah....He is a teacup Maltese

Hi Traycee,

Your hair is beautiful. You don't use Humectress anymore?

Gorgeous!!!!!

Thanks for the vid

I don't understand why people would leave rude comments on such an educational channel. It's so sad. Keep up the good work

Hi Traycee,

Your hair is beautiful. You don't use Humectress anymore?

Thanks ..No not really..It was getting too expensive..Im going through a lot of conditioner these days...Not to mention the fact that I kept reading that the Nexxus line causes cancer kinda messed me up...:nono:

Thanks for posting this. I just bought my first flat iron, and I've never used one before, so this was right on time.

Thanks for the alert OP!!!

I love Traycee's how-to and instructinal videos:yep: She has such beautiful, healthy, STUNNING hair.

Back