Transitioners: I've found my main squeeze!

shellzfoshizzle

I've been sleeping on S-curl activator moisturizer. Yes, the stuff for jheri curls. I think this is the only product in the BSS that I haven't bought :lol: so I picked up a bottle figuring I only have $3.99 to lose. Guess what? This ish is the bomb. This is going to be my staple FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER.

Do you know that this is the first time I can get a comb through my hair?!? It made my relaxed ends shiny, straight and moisturized. And my new growth wasn't all crunchy and course. MY HAIR IS SOFT!

When I say it moisturizes, I don't mean it just 'coats' the hair. My hair is really really thick, dry and coarse and most products don't even come close to moisturizing but this s-curl is on another level. My hair really has moisture in it from this product...and there is no sticky buildup or it doesn't stink. I think I have found my main squeeze.

I know there is a lot of hype about hair types, but I am 4b. I really recommend ya'll transitioners to give s-curl a try if you are in need of some moisture.

Recherché.Beauty

OOOO YESSIIRRRR...I LOVE THIS STUFF TOO...I SPRAY IT ON IN THE MORNING AND BY THE TIME I GET HOME...MY HAIR'S STILL MOIST...AWWW I LOVE ITTT....YESSS

Sweet_Ambrosia

Its one of my staple products, I use it on my NG and ends and as a leave-in when I wash my hair. Its a hairsaver for sure, I love it too! :grin: