TO the Oil Lovers, I need HELP!!!

KinksnCurlz

I've had the following oils in my possession for a few weeks now, but I am just a little hesitant because I am not too sure what to mix with what. I even have little bottles with droppers to apply it but again, I'm stumped because of the lack of knowledge regarding the proper distribution of the oils. If possible, can someone give me a few "recipes" for dry ends, hair growth or scalp stimulation, daily moisturizer and a moisturizing daily spray (ie. distilled water and jojoba oil). Please make sure you include the exact ounces, drops, etc. Thanks in advance ladies.

Rosemary Oil
Jojoba Oil
Castor Oil
Almond Sweet Oil
Coconut Oil
Aloe Vera Oil
Carrot Oil
Lavendar Oil
Wheatgerm Oil
Atlas Cedarwood Oil
Peppermind Oil
Avocado Oil

P.S. If I use the coconut oil in one of the mixes (it's in hard form so I have to melt it down) wouldn't it just harden right back up so I'd have to re-melt it again?

Tracy

Don't use the Lavender, Rosemary, on the Peppermint on that scalp before your relaxer...NO STIMULANTS.

I leave the rest of the question to the essential oil experts.

kisz4tj

You have ALL these oils? Did you buy them all in one batch? I have absolutely nothing constructive to add to this thread I'm just like that's alot of oil

canuck

for the rosemary and peppermint eo's i think its about 2-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil (almond).

for the heavier oils like jojoba and wheatgerm you add it to a carrier oil in a 10 percent dilution - like for 10ml carrier oil (like a table spoon) you would add 1ml jojoba or wheatgerm or castor oil.

you can use the e.o.'s in combination of twos and threes (like lavendar, peppermint, cedarwood or rosewood, cedarwood, carrot) because anymore than three scents, it usually smells nasty, and also, it all depends on the scents you like.

With e.o.'s you always use in carrier oils.

to give your conditioner an extra boost you can add coconut, castor, wheatgerm oil and jojoba oil to your conditoner and use it as a deep treatment for a little ooomph.

for coconut oil - you could pour it into a widemouthed jar (if its not in one already) and just scoop out with a teaspoon or tablespoon the amount that you need so you dont have to melt and remelt.

Over time you may find that there are some oils you may not like and some that you will love. For me, castor oil is a personal fave, but it might not be for you.

Check the recipes part of the board to get some ideas

yours

canuck

Cindy70

canuck, I purchased avocado oil and tried it and wasn't very impressed. Maybe I was using it wrong. How/when do you use yours and how much do you use?

elliot

[ QUOTE ]
Rosemary Oil
Jojoba Oil
Castor Oil
Almond Sweet Oil
Coconut Oil
Aloe Vera Oil
Carrot Oil
Lavendar Oil
Wheatgerm Oil
Atlas Cedarwood Oil
Peppermind Oil
Avocado Oil

[/ QUOTE ]

You are sitting on a goldmine!

I bumped "Hair Growth Oil Suggestion" Thread for you.

HTH
Elliot

KinksnCurlz

I actually bought them at one time from www. cedarvale.com and i didn't pay anymore than 75 and i also got the 4oz bottles ;-).