To Tap into my funds or NOT to...

Hidden_Angel

I have about $60 bucks and I've been keeping to the side to add up to my end of the year treat for my head to toe challange but I'm LOW on vitmans like I have none! I'm looking at spending that money to get my MSM flakes, EP,fLEXSEED &MUTLi vitman BUT i don't want to spend it
should I
A. WAIT a few weeks and start fresh in Feb
B. Tap into those fundds
or C. Tap into it a little bit and atleast get my Multi-vitman?

Radianthealth

I vote A, leave that money alone!!!!!

It is only January and if you eat healthy you won't even need those vitamins, plus if you tap into your fund this early you will most likely do it again a number of times throughout the year. Don't start a bad trend!!!

:cool:

Hidden_Angel

trimbride said:
I vote A, leave that money alone!!!!!

It is only January and if you eat healthy you won't even need those vitamins, plus if you tap into your fund this early you will most likely do it again a number of times throughout the year. Don't start a bad trend!!!

:cool:

THank you! :) I was really hurting because I'm sitting here like.. I need vitmans.. but then again if i touch that money I'm going to regart it (I'm putting 100 dollers a month aside)
I'm going to hold off until I get some money in my pocket again and then buy my vitmans.. I have to go back on my diet to..

Iluvsmuhgrass

Hey! I think you should hold onto it.... BUT :D just in case you do buy vitamins.... make that money count by stretching it! Hit up the buy one get one sales (Walgreens, Echerd's, Puritan's Pride, etc)

KEWLKAT103

If you really want to save money it takes sacrifice (I'm talking to myself too:p ), so I would say keep saving.
Just make sure you eat right and get your vitamins that way!