to all ladies wearing a sewn-in weave

sexy c

I am planning on using a sew in weave to help my hair grow. I need some info on how u ladies wash and condition ur hair underneath the weave, and what is the best weave to get and use on your hair, I have heard of remy and I would like to know if anyone knows any website that sales it, also I would like to have the hair that straight so any info would be helpful thanks

I wear a wear! I wear tracks - I alternate between 3 and 4 rows. I have pictures in my fotki! I just wash and set it and call it a day - it's great and I get great growth!

determined_to_grow said:
I wear a wear! I wear tracks - I alternate between 3 and 4 rows. I have pictures in my fotki! I just wash and set it and call it a day - it's great and I get great growth!

Your hair has done a 360 degree turn around Determined:eek: WOW, what an amazing transformation from when you started! This boad is absolutely amazing; keep up the great work.

Thanks Mystic!!!!! I have to really give it up to this board b/c has really improved! UR hair is amazing!!!!! My next relaxer I'm going to try phyto!

Mystic said:
Your hair has done a 360 degree turn around Determined:eek: WOW, what an amazing transformation from when you started! This boad is absolutely amazing; keep up the great work.

if your looking for quality remi hair at a good price you should go to www.remyhairtoday.com. when I wear a sew-in I wash it once a week using the crown and glory method so it doesn't get tangled, and then I deep condition it. After that I just treat it like my real hair.

bmoreflyygirl should chime in soon, she's an expert on this! Also, I would suggest you definitely check out Reniece's fotki, her hair and advice are amazing!

Last edited:
I'm here! :wave: When I'm wearing a weave I wash once a week in the shower and detangle with a wide toothed comb under the stream of the water. I also deep condition. Treat it just as you would your own hair. I use the same products on my weave as I do my own hair.

Back