ANY WHOLES?

DatJerseyDyme

I just decided that I want to go ahead and streamline my products. These are the products that I have decided on...am I missing anything?

Shampoo: Nexxus Therappe , Clarifying Shampoo: Nexxus AloeRid, Moisturizing Conditioner: Nexxus Humectress, Mild Protein Conditioner: Nexxus Keraphix, Protein Conditioner: Nexxus Emergencee, Pantene R&N Condtioner for extra slip when needed, Deep Conditioner: LeKlair Cholesterol, Hot Oil Treatment: EVOO, Leave-In Condtioner: Nexxus Headress, Nightly Moisturizer: S-Curl, Daily Moisturizer: Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Oil, New Growth Moisturizer: Coconut Oil

All of this along with Healthy Ends, Infusium, and a Hair Polisher.

Are there any other products that I may need or that you think I can do without? Thanks in advance!

Allandra

It looks like you've got all the bases covered.
I am also working on my list of staples.

Islandgirl

Sounds good to me. How is the Soft and Beautiful Botanical Oils? Would you mind typing the ingredients, I would greatly appreciate it.

Spagirl

Though not a product, don't foget your shower comb from Sally's. I got this tip from someone on this board (You know who you are...Thanks!)

DatJerseyDyme

Thanks for the replies ladies!

Spagirl, I will be picking up a shower comb as soon as I get back to the states!

IslandGirll, I love the S&B Botanicals Oil, it smells great, and my hair doesn't feel too oily when I use it. The ingredients are:

Safflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Mineral Oil, Corn Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Tocopherol, Cetly Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Fragrence.