Those who use MN mix

Windsy

I have been using mine for about a week, I don't know growth as yet because I am 5 months post. I use mine on my scalp and edges every night. Just to note, everyone might not experience the same growth rate.

Peaches75

Thank you I used it last night and I felt the "creepy crawlys" too, what size tube of mn do you use? I bought the wrong one it was walmart version but it had suppositories and a small tube of cream so I guess I need to get the right size.

dreysonsmommy2011

I use mine atleast 5x weekly. I have been doing this consistently for 7 wks now(i'm 7 weeks post) and I have a little over an inch worth of newgrowth. Parting my hair is a struggle these days....but hey this stuff will get me to BSL alot earlier than I planned:grin:

Miel

Thanks for the thread, I'd forgotten about MN. I did very well when I mixed it with my Dove leave-in for moisture. When I ran out I tried Motions Leave-in and BT but wasn't using it with consistency so I don't really know about growth.

Gotta pick up some MN tonight!

hothair

Use my mix everyday, could be wishful thinking but seem to have grown a bit more than usual have put my hair in a weave i intend to re-do in 3 weeks so will see...