Those who tried Carol's Daughter Hair Milk or Triple Moisture Leave-in Please Help?

Blue_Berry

Do any of you know which leave-in works better then the other? I tried Carol's Daughter hair milk I really like it. I want to try Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in, because I need something cheaper.

Is Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in a really good product?

If anyone had tried both products is Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in better, worst or similar to CD Hair Milk?

Re: Those who tried Carol's Daughter Hair Milk or Triple Moisture Leave-in Please Hel

Neutrogena is really good. It's my staple moisturizer/leave-in.

leigh.hill

Re: Those who tried Carol's Daughter Hair Milk or Triple Moisture Leave-in Please Hel

Neut Triple Moisture did not work for me. I swtiched to Cantu leave-in.

sharifeh

Neither of these worked for me. However the NTM silk touch is an lhcf staple, you should by all means try it....

bluediamond0829

I really didnt like the smell of the Carols Daughter Hair Milk---glad i got it in a sample.

classychic1908

I didn't like the carol's daughter hair milk...and I haven't tried the other product.