Need some leave-in recs. Me and Rusk are not getting along

gymfreak336

I usually use rusk smoother as my leave-in conditioner but lately, we have not been getting along. I have use Aveda DR for my last two washes and I will say that it works okay after those products but I need something better. What recommendations do you have a creamy or spray leave in that will give me some smoothing and detangling action. I bought another Neutrogena Triple Moisture leave in and it was horrible. I used to like it but I guess my hair has changed its mind, atleast when I use it wet.

crlsweetie912

I got a great big bottle of rusk and it's not doing much for me either. I am going back to my tried and true LACIO!!!!!!!!!! :yep:

gymfreak336

crlsweetie912 said:
I got a great big bottle of rusk and it's not doing much for me either. I am going back to my tried and true LACIO!!!!!!!!!! :yep:

Lacio you say...I have been wanting to try that and Salerm21 for a while. Thanks for your help. I don't know what happened to my rusk. It smells great though:ohwell:

ItsyBitsy

crlsweetie912 said:
If Rusk needs a new home, I do have space :look:

crlsweetie912

Dionne:

That big butt bottle that I paid twenty something dollars for! I am gonna give it one more try and if it's not up to snuff, you got it!
Got anything that you don't care for to trade?

stargazer613

Elucence MB (can be used as a leave-in and/or regular conditioner)

but I'm hearing good things about Giovanni Direct

Dymondz7

Giovani Direct - all the way!!! I believe there's both a liquid and creamy formula, I've had great success with both.

Tee

I have been wanting to try the Rusk. CRLsweetie....can I have a sample. I need your address anyway! Will you send it to me in a PM?

twistedsista

:) I suspect that all you need is to clarify your hair. I find that when my favorite products stop working it's because it needs to be clairified. Then the conditioner works like a charm like before. I have saved a lot of money by reconizing that. Try it first before buying, you have nothing to lose. Hope this helps.:)