Those who get 1" or more a month please....

michc

Hi Ladies

Sorry to post this as I am pretty sure this topic has been covered, but the search facility isn't working for me for some reason :swearing: so I have to ask again...

Those of you who get 1" or more a month what (if any) supplements, protein, hair products etc do you take/use?

I am 3 inches away from armpit length which is my goal, and I just want to have a three month blitz (it's worth a try :lol:) so I need some info from the ladies on this forum. :D

OT: Oh yes, also what do you ladies use on your ends to protect and seal them (relaxed or natural)?

Thanks again.

ekomba

michc said:
Hi Ladies

Sorry to post this as I am pretty sure this topic has been covered, but the search facility isn't working for me for some reason :swearing: so I have to ask again...

Those of you who get 1" or more a month what (if any) supplements, protein, hair products etc do you take/use?

I am 3 inches away from armpit length which is my goal, and I just want to have a three month blitz (it's worth a try :lol:) so I need some info from the ladies on this forum. :D

OT: Oh yes, also what do you ladies use on your ends to protect and seal them (relaxed or natural)?

Thanks again.

Hey Michc, i used/use Designer whey protein shakes french vanilla, Twinlab amino fuel, vitol hair, pp biotin, carlson msm powder, shen min, gueye s vits, fo-ti, for topical hair products wgo, mtg, grease (Hollywood s castor grease and blue magic original grease on ends to protect and keep them strong) cowashes once a week with Praital silk worm rinse and drink loaddddddddddddds of water.

for breakfast i have for now a colonix shake and an apple, for lunch 2 slices of whole grain Arnold 7 braid with butter and smoked or baked sliced turkey and dinner same thing or a pouch of boneless salmon and almonds and apples throughout the day (i think i eat at least 3-4 apples a day and a can or two of almonds per day and drink only soy milk no more cow milk. i basically only eat whole grain braid, salmon and baked turkey. No juices only Great Bear purified water.

Thanks to the colonix and my diet and hair regimen, i found that my hair dont need products at all except the cowash but i mostly used products for hair growth and detangling. the hair has a shine and thickened something fierce:eek: The only time i eat a cooked meal if i m invited to go out, i eat nothing cooked as of lately. i love those salmon pouches, no bones, already ready:D i m consistently getting growth and retaining what i grow cause my hair is always covered i havent done a twistout in at least 2 weeks or 3. and i m getting my cornrows in for 1 month next week so it easier to apply my mtg oil concoction then i will do weaves throughout the summer:) 2 weeks ago i was 164.2lbs and today i m 160lb so i m happy i m trying to go down to 130 by this summer so i m hanging in there i havent updated hair pix in a while cause of my diet but will next month

Last edited:

MissFallon

I take 7.5 mg of biotin, 3000mg of MSM, and drink 8oz of carrot juice a day. When I started using the MN and drinking the carrot juice I went from 1" to 2" in a month. I am going to start taking a protein shake 2x a day to see if it accelerates growth.

HoneyDew

MissFallon said:
I take 7.5 mg of biotin, 3000mg of MSM, and drink 8oz of carrot juice a day. When I started using the MN and drinking the carrot juice I went from 1" to 2" in a month. I am going to start taking a protein shake 2x a day to see if it accelerates growth.

2 inches a month is good, girl!. You want to accelerate it even more?

MissFallon

HoneyDew said:
2 inches a month is good, girl!. You want to accelerate it even more?

Yep, just to see what the fastest rate would be. I just need 2 inches to BSL and I want it to come before July. So Im doing all I can.

amy1234

I went from getting 1/4 inch per month to 1/2 inch per month so it only takes me 2 months to get an inch now. I take one multi-vitamin, msm (2000mg) and vitamin C (orange juice) to stimulate the scalp. hth

MizaniMami

The person you should be talking to is Candy_C

PM her or even check out her fotki. Her growth is amazing. She takes vits. BUT she grows the good ole fashion way of giving her hair TLC

LaNecia

MizaniMami said:
The person you should be talking to is Candy_C

PM her or even check out her fotki. Her growth is amazing. She takes vits. BUT she grows the good ole fashion way of giving her hair TLC

ITA!! Her growth is :shocked: