This girl is the queen of relaxer stretching. Love her hair!

MsLi@512

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnicfufNuug
Let me know if this has been posted already. But this young lady stretches for ridiculous amounts of time and has great relaxed hair. The length is not LHCF's definition of incredibly long but the thickness, health and shine are crazy. Makes me want to try to stretch much longer than 12 weeks. But I don't want to do weaves like she has done.

Her hair is beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing. I would be happy with her length and thickness.

I'm interested in seeing how her hair progresses throughout the year. I'm sure she'll reach her goal. Subscribing

Last edited:
nah, our very own sylver2 is the queen of stretching.

but i will say that girl's hair is NICE :love:. almost makes me wanna take out my locs.. but then i remember the headache of detangling, stretching, can't get the hair wet and will this make my hair fall out blues. LOL.

Lmfao. That song really was something awful. But I liked her energy/personality. Her hair was just swanging! Lovely! Thanks for sharing the video.

but i will say that girl's hair is NICE :love:. almost makes me wanna take out my locs.. but then i remember the headache of detangling, stretching, can't get the hair wet and will this make my hair fall out blues. LOL.

And you before you locked. LOL I know you are loving the Locks. The newbies may not have seen your hair hip length texlaxed hair before you locked. BTW the locks look great.

Yeah, your right! I thought about that after I started the thread. But she really stretches 8-9 plus months all the time which blows my mind. I have only done 12 weeks so far. BTW, Your hair is one of the most beautiful heads of hair I have seen as well.
Thanks for responding

Her hair is beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing. I would be happy with her length and thickness.

I interested in seeing how her hair progresses throughout the year. I'm sure she'll reach her goal. Subscribing

OT: kandake - Thanks for the quote in your siggy! I needed to see it today. It's the beginning of a new year and I've been thinking of changes I want/need to make.

I love it. That's a gorgeous length and very healthy, she's just past APL. This reminds me of when I used to relax. I would only relax once or twice a year and I had no idea at the time I was stretching my relaxers. I just didn't like the process of getting my hair done. When I would go back to get a touch up, my hairdresser would lay into me.

I am so proud to see many more Black women achieving healthy hair.

Back