Thin and brittle at the crown

i have this problem also... and these frequent dominican blowouts that i've been getting only make the problem worse :nono:... i have alter ego cren also... but i never used it consistently to be able to tell whether or not it made a difference in my hair... but i'll definitely have to revisit it.

i've been thinking about just cutting it all of and starting a new--but if i don't get to the root of the problem, then what difference will it make? my hair's been breaking badly due to a bad texlax... i thought i was transitioning to texlax, but i don't really know what i'm doing... the hair's breaking at the demarcation line... and it's really bad in the crown area.

hair4romheaven

Here's another.

To make an essential oil blend to stimulate hair regrowth you will need 3 drops of rosemary oil, 3 drops of lavender oil, 2 drops of thyme oil, 2 drops of cedarwood oil, 4 teaspoons of grapeseed oil and half teaspoon of jojoba oil. Mix all these ingredients well. Massage this blend into your scalp for at least two minutes before sleep. Then wrap your head in a warm towel and leave it overnight. It is also very useful to massage and rub oils of arnica, lavender, rosemary and calamus in your hair before washing. Use a mild shampoo in order not to upset the sebum balance.
http://regrow-hair.org/essential-oils-in-hair-loss-treatment/

HeChangedMyName

who else is interested in a challenge. I never started one before...HELP!!!!!!!! :):)

If you start it. . . .they will come :lachen::lachen::lachen:I really need to go to sleep.

Just start a thread, and make the title catchy, but obvious as to what it's about. I'm sure we aren't the only ones with crown issues so hopefully more people will come flocking in with resources, tips, etc. Feel free to post links or information from this thread that it helpful

If you see the thread sliding down to the bottom, bump it every once in a while.

LaToya28

I recently discovered that I have crown breakage as well. I'd love to participate in a "grow your crown" challenge.

CurlyGirl1996

Unfortunately I have the same problem.My hair is also thinning smack dab in the front. So far nothing has helped. Ive tried MegaTek and black Castor oil. I'm glad this thread was
started.
:drunk:

HeChangedMyName

ok, i found some horseradish extract for 44.00 for 4 oz. All signs are pointing to the fact that this stuff MUST work. While researching, I found this site. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4503047.html It talks about some invention that increases hair grown. hmmmmm I need to figure out how to get the oil out of the horseradish that I have at home.

Africanfruit

Last edited:

MsSonya

Thanks Africanfruit. I have to sat aside some time and look at those. I have been using supher 8, MN, and Megatek for about 2wks. now. Too soon to tell, hopefully I can see a difference in 6mnths. I am still working on a decent regimen.

Miss*Tress

I started putting a little strip of cloth on top of my crown rollers before sitting under the dryer...it has really helped slow down the drying time on that section of hair, and my crown is finally retaining length
This is a great idea. Thanks!