The Weave secret!!

libertysince05

I meant the American way as if capitalism and using cheap labor and sweat shops and making a huge profit.

But this woman gave you a lot of misinformation as a whole based on the info in your OP. 100% human hair DOES exist as well as 100% virgin hair. All hair is of Chinese, Indian, and European origin. A few companies have been supplying Cambodian and Vietnamese but the first three mentioned is what is circulated the most...Indian being cheapest.

Brazillian hair is a outright lie. It's usually processed Indian hair with a ridiculous markup. Brazilian women aren't cutting their hair off, and there is no way to determine brazilian hair since there is every race known to man in Brazil. That is like trying to get virgin american hair...like what does that even mean?

Sorry if I confused you by my expression earlier. Moral of the story is: find a good Chinese Vendor if you really want a great price on wefted hair or lace wigs otherwise you are paying 200% markup with any American Company.
I have to disagree a bit with what you've said about brazilian hair being a lie.
Yes a lot of it is Indian hair, however my friend has bought (multiple times) and applied virgin hair after watching it being cut from the donor. She lives in Brazil, and yes brazilian men and women are cutting and selling off their hair!

Now may i send you a pm about those chinese vendors....:grin:

Roux

I have to disagree a bit with what you've said about brazilian hair being a lie.
Yes a lot of it is Indian hair, however my friend has bought (multiple times) and applied virgin hair after watching it being cut from the donor. She lives in Brazil, and yes brazilian men and women are cutting and selling off their hair!

Now may i send you a pm about those chinese vendors....:grin:

True but not in droves like Indians and Chinese. Every Chinese Vendor is claiming to have Brazilian hair in stock plentiful, really cheap and of a certain curl pattern but it makes no sense if you think about it in terms of multiple races in Brazil. I think coming across true molado brazillian hair is rare and really expensive...

And feel free to pm me! I actually am in the market for a new CV to add to the roster...

growinghealthyhair

I always purchase my hair directly from the source. But I usually buy alot though lol. The only time I really buy in the United States is for something like Extensions Plus. None compares I do believe!