THE ULTIMATE HAIR VITAMINS FOR SALE!!

enscott14

Hey beautiful ladies!!

I am an authorized seller of a FANTASTIC and innovative ALL NATURAL hair vitamin and shampoo called Fast Grow from Exotic Allure (www.exoticallure.com).

Fast Grow hair vitamins and Accelerate shampoo with Emu oil are designed to promote fast healthy, growth in Black / ethnic hair types. These special formulas provide the ultimate in hair nutrition for the ultimate in healthy, fast hair growth.

• Faster Hair Growth
• Longer Hair Faster
• Stronger Hair
• Healthy Hair
• Perfect for Natural and Relaxed Hair
• Perfect for Hair Braids

Take a look at the all natural ingrediants: http://www.exoticallure.com/ingredients.htm

I definitely stand by this product, for I have been using this product for about 7 months now, and I have seen SUCH an improvement on my tresses. At the beggining of me transitioning to natural a year and a half ago, my hair was EXTREMELY DRY and EXTREMELY brittle, however I was introduced to Fast Grow through another hair forum website, and I fell head over heels! Within a week my nails grew out of control, and within three months I had 3 INCHES OF HEALTHY NEW GROWTH! :eek:

After promoting this item like I own shares in the company :lachen: , I decided to be become an authorized seller of the product. Because the ingrediants are all natural and full the PERFECT BALANCE of vitamins, minerals, essential oils, and amino acids and proteins, you will gurantee grow stronger, thicker, shinier, healthier hair. Along with great hair, your skin will look great and your nails will become thicker and stronger.

Below is a list of items I have for sell. You can order these same products from the website, however if you order them from me you will not pay shipping charges! :D I accept Paypal (the easiest most secure method, Money Orders, and Personal and/or Business Checks.

Fast Grow Vitamins
90 capsules/1 month
$19.99/Free Shipping

Accelerate Shampoo
8 oz.
$14.99

Jojoba Oil
.5 oz
$7.99

Jojoba Oil
4 oz
$19.99

Fast Grow Kit
Vitamins, Accelerate and Jojoba Oil (.5oz)
$33.99

RabiaElaine

enscott14 said:
Hey beautiful ladies!!

I am an authorized seller of a FANTASTIC and innovative ALL NATURAL hair vitamin and shampoo called Fast Grow from Exotic Allure (www.exoticallure.com).

Fast Grow hair vitamins and Accelerate shampoo with Emu oil are designed to promote fast healthy, growth in Black / ethnic hair types. These special formulas provide the ultimate in hair nutrition for the ultimate in healthy, fast hair growth.

• Faster Hair Growth
• Longer Hair Faster
• Stronger Hair
• Healthy Hair
• Perfect for Natural and Relaxed Hair
• Perfect for Hair Braids

Take a look at the all natural ingrediants: http://www.exoticallure.com/ingredients.htm

I definitely stand by this product, for I have been using this product for about 7 months now, and I have seen SUCH an improvement on my tresses. At the beggining of me transitioning to natural a year and a half ago, my hair was EXTREMELY DRY and EXTREMELY brittle, however I was introduced to Fast Grow through another hair forum website, and I fell head over heels! Within a week my nails grew out of control, and within three months I had 3 INCHES OF HEALTHY NEW GROWTH! :eek:

After promoting this item like I own shares in the company :lachen: , I decided to be become an authorized seller of the product. Because the ingrediants are all natural and full the PERFECT BALANCE of vitamins, minerals, essential oils, and amino acids and proteins, you will gurantee grow stronger, thicker, shinier, healthier hair. Along with great hair, your skin will look great and your nails will become thicker and stronger.

Below is a list of items I have for sell. You can order these same products from the website, however if you order them from me you will not pay shipping charges! :D I accept Paypal (the easiest most secure method, Money Orders, and Personal and/or Business Checks.

Fast Grow Vitamins
90 capsules/1 month
$19.99/Free Shipping

Accelerate Shampoo
8 oz.
$14.99

Jojoba Oil
.5 oz
$7.99

Jojoba Oil
4 oz
$19.99

Fast Grow Kit
Vitamins, Accelerate and Jojoba Oil (.5oz)
$33.99

Hmmmm I'm looking for a new hair vitamin! Is exotic allure specially designed for women of color...I thought it was but I could be wrong.

I'm guessing ur supposed to take 3 pills per day?

*looks for credit card*

enscott14

RabiaElaine, hey girlie! Yes, these vitamins are made especially for women of color. It was made by an African-American that has been in the beauty and hair care industries for decades. I always have GREAT healthy growth with these vitamins, more so than any others.

You take 3 pills a day. Not to worry, it's not as excessive as it seems. I usually take one in the morning at breakfast, one in the afternoon at lunch, and one in evening with my dinner or after I workout. You can also extend your days and take only 2 a day instead of 3. I've done that as well and still receive great healthy growth.

Check out the website and look at the testimonials. www.exoticallure.com
I know that the testimonials are real because I actually personally know two people who gave testimonials and both of there hair is amazing.

I hope this helps!

Smooches! :)