Fast Grow vitamins for Ethnic or Black hair growth

Nella

Ladies,

I was just curious to know if any of you ladies had tried this product as it carries many of the ingredients we use in one vitamin. The name of the product is called Fast Grow(Fast Grow vitamins for Ethnic or Black hair growth). If, you have used this product what were your results?

Here are the ingredients:
Supplement Facts:Serving size: 3 capsules | Servings per container: 30 IngredientAmt. per serving%RDAVitamin B-123mcg50%Vitamin B69mg450%Niacin21mg141%Biotin300mcg100%Pantothenic Acid39mg390%MSM99mg*Silica18mg*Inositol48mg*Choline198mg42%He Shou Wu99mg*Horsetail24mg*Iron3mg17%Iodine25mcg17%Folic Acid400mcg100%PABA24mg*Zinc15mg100% Essential Oils Vitamin A 2500iu50%Vitamin E 30iu100%Flax Seed Oil21mg*Linoleic Acid21mg*Borage Oil6mg* Amino Acids (Proteins)L-Cysteine198mg Proprietary Blend - 798mg
L-Serine, L-Glutamic, L-Threonine, L-Glycine,
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic, L-Alanine, L-Proline
L-Isoleucine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-MethionineDosage:Take three capsules daily. Divide doses between morning, afternoon, and evening.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.​

special value offers

1 month supply of Fast Grow plus a 8oz. bottle of Accelerate shampoo
$29.95

Thanks,

Attachments

• fastgrow_btl.jpg
    fastgrow_btl.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 3

Nella

redRiot said:
Looks interesting, dont' know if I'd be down for $30/month....do you know the ingredients in the shampoo?

The ingredients for the shampoo is listed below:

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA,cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Emu Oil, Shou Wu extract, Silk Protein,Fragrance,Calcium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid,Iodine, Zinc, Bromelain,PABA, Choline, L-Cysteine, Collagen, Propylene Glycol,Methylparaban, Propylparaban, Imidazolidiny Urea, Citric Acid

Well, let me know I think I'm going to try it with the Wild Growth Oil and see what happens. I'm currently running a search online to see if I can find it at a much cheaper price.

I still think that with me trying to go out and buy all the vitamins $30.00 isn't bad when you can use one pill and get the shampoo to go with it.

Let me know what you think.

InJesusName

I have been using this product consistently for about two months, and I really have not noticed a change in my hair. My skin is clearer and my nails are a lot longer, though. I'm still taking them alomg with 3,000 mg of MSM. I'll keep you posted.

MzOptimistic

I used these vitamins before and did not notice any changes in my hair..I would say try something else because these are not very potent vitamins imo....I took shen min for 4 months and notice growth but I just ordered the nixon recharging complex because the ladies are having such great results with these pills and they are good for nails and skin also.

balisi

Just the fact that they are marketed specifically for "black and ethnic hair growth" makes me dubious. These companies already know that they can sell virtually any product to us that promises hair growth. Regardless of texture, color or ethnicity, hair is hair and it is going to grow as long as the cells and follicles are healthy.

Angelicus

hahahahah It's been five minutes and I am STILL laughing at the name of this product :lol: Would you mind telling me who makes it, who distributes it so I can write them a polite criticism of how their exploitation of black people is ruining the equity of their product?

injesusname, you're doising yourself with a product with a lot of vitamins in it. The body only takes what it needs and you flush the rest of the percentages in the toilet. It's summertime and hair grows faster during this time. I assure you that is the cause of the growth. Wait wait, I just read the percentages... the percentages are too low to even make a decent vitamin.

THROW TOMATOES AT ME!!!!

DOWN WITH THE BLATANT TYRANNY OF THE COMPANIES WHO PORTRAY US AS IGNORAMI!

that's right. I said it. :censored: you! And your little dog too... you horrible piece of crap company.

KiniKakes

Never tried this or even heard of it.... but do let us know how it goes if you decide to go for it.

Nella

anky said:
hahahahah It's been five minutes and I am STILL laughing at the name of this product :lol: Would you mind telling me who makes it, who distributes it so I can write them a polite criticism of how their exploitation of black people is ruining the equity of their product?

injesusname, you're doising yourself with a product with a lot of vitamins in it. The body only takes what it needs and you flush the rest of the percentages in the toilet. It's summertime and hair grows faster during this time. I assure you that is the cause of the growth. Wait wait, I just read the percentages... the percentages are too low to even make a decent vitamin.

THROW TOMATOES AT ME!!!!

DOWN WITH THE BLATANT TYRANNY OF THE COMPANIES WHO PORTRAY US AS IGNORAMI!

that's right. I said it. :censored: you! And your little dog too... you horrible piece of crap company.

Lol, you are something else girl. You know I was thinking the same thing initially as I was like they sure would just put this on the label to target us and immediately try and gain customer's like that. I figured I would ask around because, I don't have many of the vitamins the ladies here use at LHCF and wanted to try and cut costs by buying one if it were to work.

So, I'm just curious Anky what vitamins do you use? As I know there are many and I currently have the biotin and was thinking of buying the msm.

Thank you so much!

Angelicus

I drink a protein shake in the morning. I rarely take vitamins. I eat right instead. I disliked this frigging company and i sent them an email last night. I am going to send them snail mail too as soon as I get this address!