***The Secret to The African American Girls Long Hair***

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Awww man!!! You mean I can't see them anymore???!!! Her hair was an inspiration!!! Everytime I get fustrated I think of her long braid (aside some of you all here too). Dang, oh well...Just gotta work off the memories now.

She re-added the video 2 days ago... Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F98cQdr5uXQ

She has posted other videos as well which can be found on the right hand side of the screen.

Poohbear

And here is the wash day video where she actually thanked LHCF for positive comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F98cQdr5uXQ

This woman is 22 years old. It's just one young woman. There isn't a mother and daughter. The pictures of the baby and the little girl is when this woman was younger.

Last edited:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
And here is the wash day video where she actually thanked LHCF for positive comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F98cQdr5uXQ

This woman is 22 years old. It's just one young woman. There isn't a mother and daughter. The pictures of the baby and the little girl is when this woman was younger.

That little girl in the video holding the MaxiGlide looks like she could be about 10 years-old. So did the MaxiGlide came out about 12 years ago?

I've always been confused on who was who in the video.

ETA: Oh nevermind, girl really is 22 then. She looks so young.

ETA: I see that the girl is 12 years-old. She has a text clip stating it in her Wash Day video.

Last edited:

LuyshuZ

On the videos I see the dates are from last month and on one of them she said she is a 12 y/o girl and lists her interests.

tkj25

all i can say is wow!!!:yep::yep::yep: that wash day, braid & bantu-knot-out video just did it:drunk::spinning::drunk:. the length, thickness & health of her hair are just breathtaking. truly inspirational. :grin::grin::grin:

Poohbear

That little girl in the video holding the MaxiGlide looks like she could be about 10 years-old. So did the MaxiGlide came out about 12 years ago?

I've always been confused on who was who in the video.

ETA: Oh nevermind, girl really is 22 then. She looks so young.

ETA: I see that the girl is 12 years-old. She has a text clip stating it in her Wash Day video.

On the videos I see the dates are from last month and on one of them she said she is a 12 y/o girl and lists her interests.

Yeah, you both are correct. I saw 22 years old in her profile, but now I see that she's actually 12 years old. Since you have to be over 18 to be a youtuber, I guess she registered as a 22 years old.

LongCurlyLocks

I went to watch the videos again as I am glad they are back. Truly one of my inspriations. I especially like the one with the long braid and the wash day/bantu knots one. I want this kid's hair SO bad!! Maybe not past my ass stretched/straightened but at least WL in that form. That's enough for me-I'm too lazy past that!! :lachen:

Poohbear

I went to watch the videos again as I am glad they are back. Truly one of my inspriations. I especially like the one with the long braid and the wash day/bantu knots one. I want this kid's hair SO bad!! Maybe not past my ass stretched/straightened but at least WL in that form. That's enough for me-I'm too lazy past that!! :lachen:
Me too! I hope I will be able to do a big long braid like hers one day too!

Duchesse

Wow!! Her ("your" in case you are reading ;), hair is beautiful!!! That long braid is a dream come true. I'm happy she posted that video, and at such a young age, she is an inspiration.

empressri

Her hair is soooo pretty!!! I bet her arms are strong as heck from doing it too lol. Long hair like that really gives you upper body strength lol I kid you not!

CurlyMoo

I'm glad she's back and showing more delicious long hair fotos. :lick: Her length is my hair goal. I want to reach tail bone with natural hair which would mean classic length when stretched. When I showed my sister her video my sister when back to using vaseline on her hair. So I am eager to see her results. I like the idea of melting the vaso first.

I sometimes where Bantu Knots and her's are just gorgeous. :yep:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmmCL7QlREs&NR=1

I see she has at least a foot of shrinkage when she washes her hair. :spinning: It strinks from classic length to waist length. Amazing. :grin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xM7Ytf34aU&feature=related

Great job!

MizAvalon

I'm so glad she re-added the videos because I never got to see them before they were removed.

Young lady, if you're reading this, your hair is just gorgeous. Keep up the good work! :kiss:

ojthomas

All I can say is wow, Im speechless beautiful, beautiful hair. Great job to the mom for taking care of her daughters hair

Reflection

Nice hair. I used vaseline as a chile and I had a good length of hair. My mom never heated it and only put on my scalp when it was visibly dry.

I guess the hair categories are a little different over here than on naturallycurly.com since I saw several posters refer to that girl as a type 2 when based on the scale I'm used to she would be a 3c/4a

What a shame her vids are off the air again-pulled from You Tube!! I saw them yesterday but heard no voice only old R&B type music. Shame I wanted to know the secret! If anyone has what she/they do please PM me. Thanks!

jamaraa

What a shame her vids are off the air again-pulled from You Tube!! I saw them yesterday but heard no voice only old R&B type music. Shame I wanted to know the secret! If anyone has what she/they do please PM me. Thanks!

^^^ Read what I wrote on page 12 of this thread.

jamaraa

So these vids showed up again only to be taken down again in like 3 days? Strange, very strange.

While I'm not much one for Andre's hair typing, there's no way this girl is a type 2...she's a 4 or so. This much shrinkage doesn't happen in 2s according to his rules.

This girl doesn't do her own hair from what I gathered, her mother does it...so the mother has the tired arms.