The prophet spoke to me last night..

hottopic

Tonight I went to church revival and the prophet spoke to me (she stopped talking on the mic, pointed to me and told me to get up and come to her. I was afraid because I thought she was going to use me an example for something. Not the case at all ). She put her hands on my stomach and told me to let go. She told me that I am not going crazy and that I am not in a battle with the flesh it is a spiritual war (the doctors told me I am clinically depressed…yeah, recently). She told me to let go of my grief. That God wants me. The kept holding on to my tummy as if she knew that I couldn’t have kids. She knew and she prayed, she said my fight is not a fight with the flesh and let go of what the doctors told me. God knows I am here and he was trying to get me to listen for the longest time. My close friend told me this repeatedly like a beating drum. But I keep telling her to leave me alone with that. And she keeps saying it’s not her it’s God who keeps telling her to talk to me. Well tonight I heard a clear BELL….HELLO TENEICE…..No doubt he was trying to get me to listen. Now I am listening again and this time I am scare, because I am by myself. I think that is where he wanted me all along.

**I know this is too deep but I had to share. You guys are my sisters.

beyondcute

Wow... SOmetimes God has to send someone to get in your face to hear what he was trying to tell you all along. Will you let go now? A sign doesnt get any bigger than this.

hottopic

It's funny you asked that, because a friend asked me that tonight. She actually asked, "so where are you now?" My response, "I am here." I did not know what else to say. I am going to enjoy my life, because God is still here with me. I am going to start going to church again and I will try to clean up my unclean ways. The reason why I say try is because, I am weak and I have to work on being strong. "I am here and I am alive and my Father love me...:)"

MrsQueeny

hottopic said:
It's funny you asked that, because a friend asked me that tonight. She actually asked, "so where are you now?" My response, "I am here." I did not know what else to say. I am going to enjoy my life, because God is still here with me. I am going to start going to church again and I will try to clean up my unclean ways. The reason why I say try is because, I am weak and I have to work on being strong. "I am here and I am alive and my Father love me...:)"
Yes HE does and their are some blessings in store for you. But they are waiting on the other side of this storm you have to go through. You need to speak to your storm and move it out of your way like JESUS did in Luke 8:22-25. Fill yourself with the word of GOD, eat, sleep and drink it up and it will move everything that is not of GOD out. Be blessed. Q

hottopic

queeny20 said:
Yes HE does and their are some blessings in store for you. But they are waiting on the other side of this storm you have to go through. You need to speak to your storm and move it out of your way like JESUS did in Luke 8:22-25. Fill yourself with the word of GOD, eat, sleep and drink it up and it will move everything that is not of GOD out. Be blessed. Q

Thank you Queeny20

lalabanks

Be blessed Hottopic. I don't know if there is more that I can add other than I agree with the others. We've been workout virtual buddies, and I happy that things are starting to turn around for you. God bless you.

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
queeny20 said:

Ditto to what queen said. God has incredible things in store for you. Trust Him and meditate on His Word and the promises in it! There a lot God has in store for you! Believe what God says about you!

BerrySweet

I've very happy to hear you recived a message. Make sure you heed it and I'll keep you in my prayers. Be blessed girl!