Did God touch me last night?

HeChangedMyName

I was talking to God about how I know all the blessings that exist in my life, but that I have some strange disconnect that I am experiencing. I asked God to give me a jump start. I asked him to revive me so that I felt alive again. Lately, I've been in a place where everything seems right, everything looks in line, but there has been something keeping me from fulling enjoying the experience of God's blessings, mercy, and grace. Anyway, I prayed all of this to God, but I didn't do it out loud. I didn't want the devil interfering in the conversation, and I am not yet gifted with praying or speaking in tongues, so I just kept the prayer in my head and heart between me and God.

Anyway, as I was praying, I got a sudden jolt--twice. It was sort of refreshing and I felt something I can't quite describe. Have any of you ever experienced this? I have never shouted in church or passed out or anything, so I don't have anything to compare it to. The spirit usually touches me in a subtle gentle way in which the tears just flow and my heart feels it more than my body. This time it was a physical thing.

My question: Since I prayed this prayer silently, was it just God responding. I was praying the prayer expectingly. I knew God would do something, I just didn't know it would be almost immediately.

kayte

Anyway, as I was praying, I got a sudden jolt--twice. It was sort of refreshing and I felt something I can't quite describe. Have any of you ever experienced this? I have never shouted in church or passed out or anything, so I don't have anything to compare it to. The spirit usually touches me in a subtle gentle way in which the tears just flow and my heart feels it more than my body. This time it was a physical thing.

My question: Since I prayed this prayer silently, was it just God responding. I was praying the prayer expectingly. I knew God would do something, I just didn't know it would be almost immediately.
There is a bible verse that says "Before you ask... I will answer"
and "My thoughts are not your thoughts,My ways are not your ways"

I get these feelings :yep: ...like a warm hug or something sweet...especially when I am in some kind of crisis ..it will be as if the Lord was saying
"it's alllllll right"
and then some thing (miraculous) happens right on schedule
and there have been times when a prayer was answered right away
and I said Lord I didn't even ask yet.....but it was SO what I needed.I am still learning ...The Lord does not think in the linear ways I as a human do or in the anticpated method I expect..no....HIS ways are far beyond our understanding...
My mother sometimes would pre-anticipate a need I would have and fulfill..and when I remarked on it she'd say "of course I knew!:drunk:
I AM YOUR MOTHER

SuperNova ....HE's OUR FATHER..who says Fear not little Flock it is your Father's good pleasure to give to you the Kingdom
He KNOWS EVERYTHING!!! before it is a realized thought.
Our God is a the God that CONSTANTLY amazes.
Thank you for posting your personal experience reminding me of the spiritual realm in our prayers.... those that are in our hearts before we even know it ...I read your post a couple of times! I knew immediately what you meant ..I just didn't know how to respond as I so identified but did not how to articulate it as you did......
hope this made a litle sense

Enjoy the Kingom,today!
(((((hugs))))

HeChangedMyName

Thanks Kayte for your response. I get what you were saying. While I was praying, I was specifically touching my heart and asking God to physically "do" something to bring back that spark. He did it and I was really like :huh: and then it happened again and I was like :yay:. I felt so happy.