The maker of curlformers reviewed my curlformers FOTKI review!!

FindingMe

Ok....:lachen:

He left me a private message on my FOTKI and I left him one in return:blush::
Hi!
My name is Bruce Taylor and I am the CEO of Hair Flair Ltd, a UK company and the maker of Curlformers!
I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that I thought your review of Curlformers was absolutely accurate as to what the product can and cannot do better than other accessories. Your results are fantastic and are quite clearly an inspiration.
Kind regards,
Bruce Taylor
[email protected]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOW! Thanks for commenting! I do like the curlformers, you just have to make sure the sections you use aren't too big or else you will have a hard time getting them through the curformer. GREAT PRODUCT. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.
Here was my review: http://public.fotki.com/FindingMe/april-2009/curlformers-review/

:lachen::lachen:

FindingMe

i know! i was kinda trippin'

i had to go back and reread the review to make sure i hadn't dissed curlformers in the process :lachen:

eta: he's gonna make me dust them off on my 1 year post relaxer hair...

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
wow thats so cool. folks really are watching. i guess we should complain more about holy grail products that have been continued then. :look:

ceebee3

Girl, you got me ready to buy right now! Seriously, I think i might try them, I've never heard of these before your review.

Thanks!

ajacks

That is neat that someone contacted you! Your results were gorgeous and your reveiw was very thorough!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
How wonderful for you! Congratulations on a job well done on your review of curlformers and also for receiving recognition for a job well done. It doesn't get better than that! :yep:

FindingMe

oooh! that's so neat! you never know who's watching on fotki!

and that's real...(and kinda scary...:look:)

wow thats exciting! you never know he may contact you to do an ad for them now that would be hot!!!:grin:

i had my face all covered up... he prolly thinks i am an ogre:lachen:

I agree. Congrats on being spotlighted =) Awesome indeed:yep:

THANKS!

wow thats so cool. folks really are watching. i guess we should complain more about holy grail products that have been continued then. :look:

you know....

I've never heard of curlformers but your hair looks great!

It was all the rage last spring on lhcf. do a search and all the old threads should come up...there was a gazillion of them and a lot of them with pics where the hair was looking hot and folks started buying them up like crazy...(me included:look:)

Girl, you got me ready to buy right now! Seriously, I think i might try them, I've never heard of these before your review.

Thanks!

they still sell them in Sally's, I think. that's what i love about LHCF, something is always new to someone. i get SO many tips and tricks and things everyday from just being on here and most of them are things that have been around for a minute and people have been using them for a while, they are just new to me...

That is neat that someone contacted you! Your results were gorgeous and your reveiw was very thorough!

Thanks! I thought he was very honest in saying that there were things that the product could or could not do better then other products.. In essence, he's saying his product is not a miracle product, but does offer some great things:yep:

FindingMe

Your hair does look pretty with the curls. How awesome to get a response from the maker!

Thanks! I know, i kept re-reading the post to make sure i was reading it right. I did like the way my hair came out. I think I don't do it as ofter bc it took a long time for me to get them in, but I saved that time under the dryer I think. I need to re-visit my curlformers this spring and give a real review on some 13 month post relaxer hair......:yep:

sydwrites

Good job. I'm sure you'll love the curlformers on 13 months post hair, I loved flex-rods on my relaxed hair, but it just wasnt the same with my natural hair. Since the hair is on the inside of the curlformer and it gets at the roots, its the best thing for me. I just wish it had more of a flexi-rod price, but i guess you cant have it all.

LushLox

Wow - what a fabulous endorsement!

I've always wanted to try curlformers - I just love the curls that they produce.

My fingers are just itching to get out my purse. :rolleyes:

Aviah

Okay this is slightly off topic, but if curlformers are made in the UK why can't I get them shipped from anywhere but Sally's in the US?

Eisani

Okay so, is he sending you something? Like more Curlformers? Free stuff? :look:

I think he may have just Googled Curlformers and found your Fotki. I just did...

SherylsTresses

Ok....:lachen:

He left me a private message on my FOTKI and I left him one in return:blush::
Hi!
My name is Bruce Taylor and I am the CEO of Hair Flair Ltd, a UK company and the maker of Curlformers!
I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that I thought your review of Curlformers was absolutely accurate as to what the product can and cannot do better than other accessories. Your results are fantastic and are quite clearly an inspiration.
Kind regards,
Bruce Taylor
[email protected]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOW! Thanks for commenting! I do like the curlformers, you just have to make sure the sections you use aren't too big or else you will have a hard time getting them through the curformer. GREAT PRODUCT. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.
Here was my review: http://public.fotki.com/FindingMe/april-2009/curlformers-review/

:lachen::lachen:

:yep: Then he should offer you a paid commercial.....!!! :lick:

FindingMe

Good job. I'm sure you'll love the curlformers on 13 months post hair, I loved flex-rods on my relaxed hair, but it just wasnt the same with my natural hair. Since the hair is on the inside of the curlformer and it gets at the roots, its the best thing for me. I just wish it had more of a flexi-rod price, but i guess you cant have it all.

I believe it bc it straigtened my hair right on out then..I have been just too lazt to set my hair and sit under the dryer...curlformers, rods or rollers:perplexed

Last year's Bandwagon:grin:

:yep:

Wow - what a fabulous endorsement!

I've always wanted to try curlformers - I just love the curls that they produce.

My fingers are just itching to get out my purse. :rolleyes:

girl, get ready, 'cause they cost a grip

Okay this is slightly off topic, but if curlformers are made in the UK why can't I get them shipped from anywhere but Sally's in the US?

i think it's valid- email him and ask

Okay so, is he sending you something? Like more Curlformers? Free stuff? :look:

I think he may have just Googled Curlformers and found your Fotki. I just did...

i wish:perplexed i am going to edit my message to ask "Ok, so what all free and fabulous stuff do I get?!" :lachen:

:yep: Then he should offer you a paid commercial.....!!! :lick:

I dont wanna do a commercial, the free items would do me just fine!