My review of L'anza dry hair line

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
My review of L\'anza dry hair line

Well I bought the shampoo and conditioner set for about 20 bucks at Ulta. The day I took out my braids, with Better Braids Unbraid, I did a preshampoo treatment with olive oil. I rinsed it out and squeezed out a half a dollar size of the shampoo. I washed, left it in for a few minutes, and then rinsed completely. Next, I put the conditioner. The directions said to leave it in for about 2-3 minutes, but my hair was really dry so I left it on for 10. I rinsed it out and proceeded to dry. On a scale of 1 thru 5
I would give 2 and 1/2. It didn't do anything extraordinary but it wasn't bad either. Mind you I have like 3c/4a/4b/4c natural hair and my hair is really dry. Me thinks from over-protein conditioning it or something. Plus I only tried this product once and I really can't say it's the best nor the worst. I think this shampoo would benefit relaxed heads but I'm willing to give this product another shot. I have no choice, I bought the liter size

sithembile

Re: My review of L\'anza dry hair line

Thanks for the review, I was thinking of trying the conditioner. Let us know how it goes next time.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

You can put it on the product exchange board. Or better yet don't they give refunds at professional salons?

G

Depending on the price, I may be interested. I love the L'Anza products.