The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Adora. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. That protein treatment did wonders for me. I had to get a different brand than you suggested because Walmart didn't have Aphogee. But, I had very little hair in my comb this evening compared to normal. Just what the doctor ordered!

:blush::blush: omg, this is such good news!! im so happy this did good for you! i love protein treaments, they work magic :yep:

so does the juice:look:

we at 100 yet?

im s0o0o glad we keep this thread happy!!

*M0'nique voice* Take ya arms.. wrap em around yaself "& squeeezzeee real tight!! we've all just been hug'd.. I LOVE MAH JUiCERs f0' FREE SUGA!! :) L0L

So should twice a day do the trick for natural hair. I am in cornrows ( no extensions in the back and loose in the front, wrapped in a wrap around bun style. Topped with a satin scarf all day long.
I am spraying when I wake up and before I fall asleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow!! I stalked your fotki. Beautiful hair.:lick: Anything you want to share with us?

@0So -- what brand did you use ??

I used Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula (with vitamin E) Deep Conditioning Protein Pack. I also added a egg on top of that. I am still gonna try to find Aphogee somewhere. I know of a BSS across town that has it. I just have to find a way to get there.

On to post #2000. Let's get it Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yep::grin:

Oh I just want you Ladies to know. That the hair on my nape are stretching to right above my shoulder now. (HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Now the rest needs to catch up:ohwell::lachen:

Serenity you aren't rocking the puff?
I am. But I am terrified of my edges suffering from the constant puff updo and I wanna ease up a bit! :D

And I just watched the video. The mircrosoft Sam etc, the "proper" slang talk, "Drink Juice and Juice"

I almost lost it! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
ETA

In Juice's name. DRIP DRIP! :CRYING:

wsgif%20%2812%29.gif
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

i know this clown have a curly perm

So should twice a day do the trick for natural hair. I am in cornrows ( no extensions in the back and loose in the front, wrapped in a wrap around bun style. Topped with a satin scarf all day long.
I am spraying when I wake up and before I fall asleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH my are you joining the JUICERS in the challenge?

ohsooo where have you been??

I have been great. Truly blessed. How are you? I think now that I am done listening to Raheem Devaughn for the night, I should probably retire. I have class bright and early. Happy juicing , Ladies! Check you all out tomorrow evening.

PLEASE VIEW:blush3: MY FOTKI 4 PHOTOS & FEEL FREE 2 POST COMMENTS!!

I WILL UPDATE M
Y FOTKI ALBUM WITH NEW PHOTOS IN 2 WEEKS!!

THE NEW PHOTOS
:camera: WILL BE MY STARTING PIC 4 THIS CHALLENGE!!

I'M CURRENTLY 25 WEEKS POST & WILL CONTINUE 2 STRETCH UNTIL JUNE.

THE JUICE HAS REALLY MADE MY NEW GROWTH MORE MANAGEABLE!!!!
:Copy of 2cool:

:grouphug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back