The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
BTW, Adora. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. That protein treatment did wonders for me. I had to get a different brand than you suggested because Walmart didn't have Aphogee. But, I had very little hair in my comb this evening compared to normal. Just what the doctor ordered!

:blush::blush: omg, this is such good news!! im so happy this did good for you! i love protein treaments, they work magic :yep:

so does the juice:look:

we at 100 yet?

im s0o0o glad we keep this thread happy!!

*M0'nique voice* Take ya arms.. wrap em around yaself "& squeeezzeee real tight!! we've all just been hug'd.. I LOVE MAH JUiCERs f0' FREE SUGA!! :) L0L

My Friend

So should twice a day do the trick for natural hair. I am in cornrows ( no extensions in the back and loose in the front, wrapped in a wrap around bun style. Topped with a satin scarf all day long.
I am spraying when I wake up and before I fall asleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow!! I stalked your fotki. Beautiful hair.:lick: Anything you want to share with us?

OhSoOthentik

@0So -- what brand did you use ??

I used Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula (with vitamin E) Deep Conditioning Protein Pack. I also added a egg on top of that. I am still gonna try to find Aphogee somewhere. I know of a BSS across town that has it. I just have to find a way to get there.

On to post #2000. Let's get it Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yep::grin:

OhSoOthentik

Oh I just want you Ladies to know. That the hair on my nape are stretching to right above my shoulder now. (HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Now the rest needs to catch up:ohwell::lachen:

song_of_serenity

Serenity you aren't rocking the puff?
I am. But I am terrified of my edges suffering from the constant puff updo and I wanna ease up a bit! :D

And I just watched the video. The mircrosoft Sam etc, the "proper" slang talk, "Drink Juice and Juice"

I almost lost it! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
ETA

In Juice's name. DRIP DRIP! :CRYING:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

i know this clown have a curly perm

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
So should twice a day do the trick for natural hair. I am in cornrows ( no extensions in the back and loose in the front, wrapped in a wrap around bun style. Topped with a satin scarf all day long.
I am spraying when I wake up and before I fall asleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH my are you joining the JUICERS in the challenge?

OhSoOthentik

ohsooo where have you been??

I have been great. Truly blessed. How are you? I think now that I am done listening to Raheem Devaughn for the night, I should probably retire. I have class bright and early. Happy juicing , Ladies! Check you all out tomorrow evening.

taj

PLEASE VIEW:blush3: MY FOTKI 4 PHOTOS & FEEL FREE 2 POST COMMENTS!!

I WILL UPDATE M
Y FOTKI ALBUM WITH NEW PHOTOS IN 2 WEEKS!!

THE NEW PHOTOS
:camera: WILL BE MY STARTING PIC 4 THIS CHALLENGE!!

I'M CURRENTLY 25 WEEKS POST & WILL CONTINUE 2 STRETCH UNTIL JUNE.

THE JUICE HAS REALLY MADE MY NEW GROWTH MORE MANAGEABLE!!!!
:Copy of 2cool:

:grouphug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.