The Bomb In A Bottle: Your No. 1 Hair Care Product!

bellesocialite

My bomb in a bottle has to be my Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner. I LOVE it and it gives my hair awesome slip. It really quences my thirsty hair.

Tee

gymfreak336 said:
I am going to have to cosign, although I tried something last night that might be a contender.

you know you can't leave me hanging like that. What was the 'might be' contender???

Aura

Do relaxers count? Because I CAN NOT live without one:eek: , and Phytospecific Index 1 WINS hands down. I have VERY kinky/fine hair (4bcd...z) and using the mild formula relaxes the coil and maintains the strength..... If relaxers don't count I would have to say Infusium 23 (original formula)/NTM silk-touch.

bellesocialite said:
My bomb in a bottle has to be my Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner. I LOVE it and it gives my hair awesome slip. It really quences my thirsty hair.

I agree :up: My hair loves this stuff.

I am going to have to try some of that CHI Silk Infusion.

gymfreak336

Letitia said:
you know you can't leave me hanging like that. What was the 'might be' contender???

Well, I am going to have to offically say that Aubrey Organics Honeysucle and Rose conditioner will replace my beloved ORS Packs as my stable mositurizing conditioner. This stuff is great. I don't know why I waited soo long to used it. I am about 6 weeks post with a ton of newgrowth and a finetoothed comb glides through my hair. Just leave it on 30 mins with a plastic cap.

naturaline

care'free'curl gold (in a gold bottle with red lid)- its so good. when ever i leave it i always end up coming back to this. its gives the BEST braid outs!!! i luvvv it!

Tee

gymfreak336 said:
Well, I am going to have to offically say that Aubrey Organics Honeysucle and Rose conditioner will replace my beloved ORS Packs as my stable mositurizing conditioner. This stuff is great. I don't know why I waited soo long to used it. I am about 6 weeks post with a ton of newgrowth and a finetoothed comb glides through my hair. Just leave it on 30 mins with a plastic cap.

THanks. I will have to quit looking and go ahead and give it a try.

waving at crlsweetie....I am going to get that motions also. :)

crlsweetie912

Letitia:
You better get the 5 lb tub of the Motions, cause you will be in love!
(and send me anything you don't want! :sekret:)

Tee

crlsweetie912 said:
Letitia:
You better get the 5 lb tub of the Motions, cause you will be in love!
(and send me anything you don't want! :sekret:)

I will to both of these. :D Where do you find it? (Motions in the tub) Can I just pick it up at the local BSS???

TIA

MonaLisa

Letitia said:
I will to both of these. :D Where do you find it? (Motions in the tub) Can I just pick it up at the local BSS???

TIA

That's where I got mine from - $17.99, mannnnnn way cheaper that Humecto and my hair lovessss it. :love: This was just a major find for me.
Let know how you like it if you pick up;)

Tee

MonaLisa said:
That's where I got mine from - $17.99, mannnnnn way cheaper that Humecto and my hair lovessss it. :love: This was just a major find for me.
Let know how you like it if you pick up;)

Thanks MonaLisa. I will look for it tomorrow!

ak46

crlsweetie912 said:
MOTIONS MOISTURE PLUS CONDITIONER!!!!

Did I say it loud enough? :)

I don't really have a "bomb in a bottle" product...I haven't decided, I still have some to try. But I'll go ahead and give my vote to Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner. I've only used it twice but it worked great both times, it came as a surprise to me. My mom uses the motions line shampoo and conditioner so when I go home, it's there, and that's how I ended up trying it. It really works!!

sylver2

NTM SILK TOUCH LEAVE IN
They better not ever discontinue this. I'll be a certified stalker crazy person

LeNghtyDreAms

naturaline said:
care'free'curl gold (in a gold bottle with red lid)-

Girl i was sitting here thinking of just one product, and i was gonna say ORS replenshing pak, til i came across your post. That care free curl is the bomb, i use it when i just airdry my 20 week post hair. It gives a nice a shine and my hair is soft and moisturized, then throw some elasta qp on the ends and im good to go! lol I know i just slid in like three products in there but hey together they are the best. That Chi silk infusion is looking really tempting!

Im sorry i need them all!:lachen:

ETA: I realize i didnt cheat per say, cause only the care free curl gold comes in a bottle. lol

Last edited:

snoopy1me

navsegda said:
Well, everyone already knows what my answer is gonna be, but I'm gonna list it here anyway:

:woot:CHI SILK INFUSION SILK RECONSTRUCTING COMPLEX:woot:

1. It is a phenomenal heat protectant. The first three ingredients are three major silicones (cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, dimethicone) that will prevent your hair from being damaged by any form of heat. I really don't need to use anything else, I just do because I bought the products so I might as well use them.
2. It gently reconstructs the hair strands.
3. It strengthens the hair strands.
4. It makes your hair look silky.
5. It makes your hair feel silky, for awhile I was confused as to whether I had "white folk's" hair or not. :lachen:
6. It makes your hair shiny.
7. I can use it before blow drying.
8. I can use it before flat ironing. In fact, ceramic heat ensures that the silk proteins penetrate deeply into the hair strands. Before my Silk Infusion, when I used Motions stuff to flat iron, my hair would get straight, but the next morning my ends would be frizzy. Never a problem with Silk Infusion. Trust me, your hair will not revert. Once I flat iron with it, I do not have to flat iron again. Hell, I think it rained once and my hair got wet and I STILL didn't have to re-flat iron.
9. Perfect to use on a daily basis, even when you aren't using heat.
I can use it to seal in moisture after I moisturize.
10. No matter how much or how little I use, it does NOT leave buildup.
11. No matter how much or how little I use, it never makes my hair GREASY. My hair gladly soaks this stuff up and asks for seconds.
12. It makes your hair soft, even new growth.
13. It contains no alcohol or parabens, unlike Biosilk Silk Therapy (for people who may not like to use products containing these).
14. It smells good.
15. It's a pretty gold color, which is appropriate because your hair is gonna look and feel like gold once you finish using this serum.
16. Stop reading this list and go out and get it! It's just the BOMB!

this stuff sounds amazing

Tee

LeNghtyDreAms said:
Girl i was sitting here thinking of just one product, and i was gonna say ORS replenshing pak, til i came across your post. That care free curl is the bomb, i use it when i just airdry my 20 week post hair. It gives a nice a shine and my hair is soft and moisturized, then throw some elasta qp on the ends and im good to go! lol I know i just slid in like three products in there but hey together they are the best. That Chi silk infusion is looking really tempting!

Im sorry i need them all!:lachen:

ETA: I realize i didnt cheat per say, cause only the care free curl gold comes in a bottle. lol

Yes, that was very clever how you did that.:lol:

cocopuff

navsegda said:
Well, everyone already knows what my answer is gonna be, but I'm gonna list it here anyway:

:woot:CHI SILK INFUSION SILK RECONSTRUCTING COMPLEX:woot:

1. It is a phenomenal heat protectant. The first three ingredients are three major silicones (cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, dimethicone) that will prevent your hair from being damaged by any form of heat. I really don't need to use anything else, I just do because I bought the products so I might as well use them.
2. It gently reconstructs the hair strands.
3. It strengthens the hair strands.
4. It makes your hair look silky.
5. It makes your hair feel silky, for awhile I was confused as to whether I had "white folk's" hair or not. :lachen:
6. It makes your hair shiny.
7. I can use it before blow drying.
8. I can use it before flat ironing. In fact, ceramic heat ensures that the silk proteins penetrate deeply into the hair strands. Before my Silk Infusion, when I used Motions stuff to flat iron, my hair would get straight, but the next morning my ends would be frizzy. Never a problem with Silk Infusion. Trust me, your hair will not revert. Once I flat iron with it, I do not have to flat iron again. Hell, I think it rained once and my hair got wet and I STILL didn't have to re-flat iron.
9. Perfect to use on a daily basis, even when you aren't using heat.
I can use it to seal in moisture after I moisturize.
10. No matter how much or how little I use, it does NOT leave buildup.
11. No matter how much or how little I use, it never makes my hair GREASY. My hair gladly soaks this stuff up and asks for seconds.
12. It makes your hair soft, even new growth.
13. It contains no alcohol or parabens, unlike Biosilk Silk Therapy (for people who may not like to use products containing these).
14. It smells good.
15. It's a pretty gold color, which is appropriate because your hair is gonna look and feel like gold once you finish using this serum.
16. Stop reading this list and go out and get it! It's just the BOMB!

I'm sold. Going to pick up a bottle of Chi Silk Infusion ...

HoneyDew

I knwo you guys are tired of me saying this, but for me it is Sidr Tree Butter Balm. My hair feel moisturized for DAYS when I use this on wet hair as a leave in.