The beauty supply store and the product search engine

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Ladies, I'm aware that some of the bss sells fake products, but what if you are looking up a *real* product for example: Cream Of Nature? On their website there is an option to locate a store that sells their product, when I did this, a local oriental owned bss came up on the search engine.....do ya'll think that particular bss sells "real products" only versus the other bss' that do NOT come up on search engines? Do ya'll understand my question? I hope I'm explaining it properly. :look:

My mom owns a store an salon, she gets her products from a distributor, not always directly from the company itself, so if you were to look up say paul mitchells website,her salon would not be there. all she has to do is contact them and have herself added.

so i think its def possibly that they can be selling legit or/and fake products.

the only thing id be worried about is "salon only products" if your seeing them outside the salon these knockoffs are usaully made of cheaper ingredients and the price reflects it..

Last edited:
My mom owns a store an salon, she gets her products from a distributor, not always directly from the company itself, so if you were to look up say paul mitchells website, her salon would not be there unless she were to contact them and have herself added.

so i think its def possibly that they are selling legit products.

the only thing id be worried about is "salon only products" if your seeing them outside the salon these knockoffs are usaully made of cheaper ingredients and the price reflects it..
I agree. Just to be sure, I steer clear of any of those BSS and just try to purchase my products from Sallys, Wallyworld, RiteAid or Walgreens. The only thing I get from the local BSS now are accessories, head wraps and things of that nature. But the CON should be fine. If you're really concerned though, just get it from Wallyworld or Sallys.

Back