•Organic Lavender & Aloe Vera Soap

I use on my edges:
•Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel

I use of my hair, face toner, skin, diet:
•Organic Aloe Vera Gel/Juice

Last edited:

CodeRed

Bump....

I know this is from almost two years ago but is anyone still doing it? I just recently put aloe vera juice on my hair (just poured it over my head and covered it since I had some scalp problems from a recent relaxer) and it is helping my scalp so much.... It made my hair soft too, where it used to make my hair hard when I sprayed it (relaxed and natural) and it was the main ingredient in natural hair products... I think I'm going to buy the gelly so it's less messy and see what that does.

jbwphoto1

Bump....

I know this is from almost two years ago but is anyone still doing it? I just recently put aloe vera juice on my hair (just poured it over my head and covered it since I had some scalp problems from a recent relaxer) and it is helping my scalp so much.... It made my hair soft too, where it used to make my hair hard when I sprayed it (relaxed and natural) and it was the main ingredient in natural hair products... I think I'm going to buy the gelly so it's less messy and see what that does.

@CodeRed, I was just looking up AVJ since I bought it last Black Friday, but haven't used it much. I think I'm going to add distilled water to the AVJ/glycerin/EO mix I have as it was a little sticky on my hand when I made it up last week.

Glad it's working for you this time. Definitely makes me want to continue trying to work with it.