**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

I've been taking my vits :yep:

I still need to re order. All I have left are Ultra Nourishair and kelp. I'm such a procrastinator :nono:

I had started taking GNC's Ultra Women's Mega multi, they made me sick to my stomach and made my nose bleed :eek: It took me a few days to figure out the culprit, but I cut them out and no more bleeding nose. I think they were expired or something, cause I took them a long time ago with no side effects. Weird :perplexed

I've been taking my vits :yep:

I still need to re order. All I have left are Ultra Nourishair and kelp. I'm such a procrastinator :nono:

I had started taking GNC's Ultra Women's Mega multi, they made me sick to my stomach and made my nose bleed :eek: It took me a few days to figure out the culprit, but I cut them out and no more bleeding nose. I think they were expired or something, cause I took them a long time ago with no side effects. Weird :perplexed

Wow! Yeah, make sure you always glance at the expiration date on all of them.

I've taken everything but my hair vitamins and my second dosage of calcium. I will take the hair vitamins at the bowling alley tonight when I eat dinner. :yep:

I've taken everything but my hair vitamins and my second dosage of calcium. I will take the hair vitamins at the bowling alley tonight when I eat dinner. :yep:

Have fun! I love bowling!.....

Took my first dose today, it's not too hard since I only take 3 vitamins a day :ohwell:

I really need to oder some more, I'm gonna do it tomorrow *making a mental note*

Haven't posted in a few days, but still taking my msm and my acidophillus. I can't get with those big horse looking alive ones though.
My skin is looking great and have to say it has to the msm because I haven't changed my skin routine at all.
I'm going to make a concerted effort with these alive vitamins. It's supposed to be three a day, maybe I need to build up to it.

Back