**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

Kay.Dee

took'em
I've added flaxseed and fish oil, I'm not taking foilic acid, together my multi and GNC vitamin already have more than the recommended amount.

MD_Lady

I’ve been taking two GNC’s Women’s Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula daily (in addition to my Women’s One-a-Day multi-vitamin) for about a month and a half and plan on stopping once the breakage has filled in. I can’t say that I’ve seen any results yet, but I definitely haven’t had any side effects either.

Guapa1

I ended up staying ad-hoc at a friends this weekend so no pills on Saturday and I noticed a little few spots forming! That's what happens when I miss my msm. :sad:

As soon as I got in the house on Sunday, I ran straight into the kitchen and took 2 days worth. If someone was watching me they would have thought it was a new way to take crack! :lachen:

Anyhoo, msm taken and just about to try and swallow that damn alive tablet and my acidophillus.

Demi27

I haven't posted in this thread in a few days, but I haven't missed a day yet.

I also use my cell phone as a reminder. :grin:

KiniKakes

I'm in!!!! I totally fell of my vitamns over these last few months, and i wanna commit to taking them again. My vits:

Biotin
B100 Complex
Multivitamin (One a Day for women)

ETA: I gotta wait til im home to take them, and will post on here once i do.

miami74

I haven't posted in this thread in a few days, but I haven't missed a day yet.

I also use my cell phone as a reminder. :grin:

Good idea.

I took my vitamins today. I've also added B Complex to my vitamin list.

Last edited:

miami74

I'm in!!!! I totally fell of my vitamns over these last few months, and i wanna commit to taking them again. My vits:

Biotin
B100 Complex
Multivitamin (One a Day for women)

ETA: I gotta wait til im home to take them, and will post on here once i do.

:welcome:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I cut out the Utra NourishHair cause they were giving me headaches. It's weird cause I took them a while ago with no problems. I guess having a baby threw off my body's chemistry or something :confused:

I've been taking my kelp though.... Kelp is all I have left :ohwell:

Cassandra1975

I cut out the Utra NourishHair cause they were giving me headaches. It's weird cause I took them a while ago with no problems. I guess having a baby threw off my body's chemistry or something :confused:

I've been taking my kelp though.... Kelp is all I have left :ohwell:
Really? Wonder what was in the UltraNourishHair that was causing the headaches? My job gives me headaches, that's about it. :lachen:

About to take my 2nd UNH pill after I finish typing this.

miami74

I took my vitamins:

GNC Ultra Mega Woman
Rexall Hair, Skin & Nails
B Complex
MSM 750 mg

I didn't take my Flaxseed oil pills cause I forgot to pack them. :ohwell: Hopefully I'll remember when I get home from work today....