I'll be taking

Vit B-Complex (1 a day)
Flaxseed Oil (1200mg/2 a day)
MSM (750mg/2 a day)

May add or change at a later date.

miami74

I'm in. Currently taking:

GNC Ultra Mega Woman Bone Density
Hair, Skin & Nail vitamine (with 3000 mcg of biotin)
Flaxseed oil (1000 mg/2xs a day)
MSM 750 mg

Anashja

This is my first challenge... (big sigh)...

Ok... here is what I am taking (just came back from GNC - conveniently next to Sallys)

Vitamin C
Multivit
MSM 1000 (first time trying it)
GNC Big 150 - B Complex
1 wk a month every other day an Iron Supplement (Aunt Gertrude is coming :wallbash:)

My question is do you take these all together OR during different times?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
This is my first challenge... (big sigh)...

Ok... here is what I am taking (just came back from GNC - conveniently next to Sallys)

Vitamin C
Multivit
MSM 1000 (first time trying it)
GNC Big 150 - B Complex
1 wk a month every other day an Iron Supplement (Aunt Gertrude is coming :wallbash:)

My question is do you take these all together OR during different times?

Aw, your first challenge! How sweet! :lol:

You're gonna love the benefits of taking vitamins :yep: I divide mine into 3 doses throughout the day, otherwise I'd be taking 9 pills at once :eek:

taj

Hey ladies! I wanted to start a vitamin challenge since one hasn't been made for a while.

If you're taking vitamins and are slacking off, this challenge is for you! If you've never taken vitamins, now's the perfect time! :grin:

**The Rules**
-Take your vitamins daily
-When you take your vitamins, check in here to tell us. That way the thread can be bumped to remind other challengers to take their vitamins.
-List which vitamins you're taking, and at what dosage
-There are no off days! Vitamins must be taken faithfully every day. NO excuses!

This is a 6 month challenge that will begin on April 7 (to give everyone a chance to buy what vitamins they need) and will end on September 22. When the challenge is over, post your before and after pics!!!

So who's with me? :D

Thank you soooo much for starting this challenge!!:grin: It's is exactly what I needed!!

H2O 64. oz daily
Nac 600mcg. 1 per day
Biotin 5mg. 2 per day
Nioxin 1 per day
Viviscal 2 per day
Flaxseed oil 1tbl daily
Multi-Vitamin 1 daily

Anashja

Ummm...so I took my pills last night... IDK if there was a drug interaction...(I'm on a mild antidepressant)... but my urine this morning was VERY yellow... No odor or anything, but it was like YELLOW...I was like ...OMG am I ok? I mean I am sick this morning, but not to the point my bodily fluids are a different color...hmmm??:cry2:

One of my pills (like a huge horse pill what is up w/ that?) is the same color as the urine...so maybe this is it???

IDK new @ vitamin intake besides my multivit... so ...umm...help?! :whyme:

miami74

I took my vitamins this morning:

GNC Ultra Mega Woman Multi
Hair, Skin and Nail vit
MSM
Flaxseed oil

(Although not a vitamin, I am also, drinking a soy protein shake 20 mg of protein, daily)

tiffers

Ummm...so I took my pills last night... IDK if there was a drug interaction...(I'm on a mild antidepressant)... but my urine this morning was VERY yellow... No odor or anything, but it was like YELLOW...I was like ...OMG am I ok? I mean I am sick this morning, but not to the point my bodily fluids are a different color...hmmm??:cry2:

One of my pills (like a huge horse pill what is up w/ that?) is the same color as the urine...so maybe this is it???

It's probably the b vitamins :yep: Same thing happened to me when I first started taking them. My pee was like neon yellow alien pee :lol: Don't worry, it just means that your body has absorbed the vitamin, so that's a good thing :) .......

I took my first dose
-MSM
-Bamboo
-Kelp
-Fast Grow

tiffers

..........................:lachen::lachen:

Going to eat breakfast and then take vits

:lachen:

Thanks for typing all of that out! I'm gonna look into that silica gel, cause I'm trying to take as many liquid vitamins as I can to ensure better absorbsion

BTW, your hair looks great in your siggy! :yep:

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun

The yellow pee is your body getting rid of the excess vitamins it doesn't need. Your vitamins except A, D, E, and K are all water soluble so your body pees the extra out if it already has enough so that's why your pee can sometimes be extra yellow when you take vitamins. Also make sure you are drinking enough water with the vitamins

Demi27

Took my pills for the day this morning (I can't get on LHCF at work).

I ordered some Bamboo Extract this morning.

MidBackCrisis

Im glad someone came up with a vitamin challenge as I am one of those people who takes their vitamins faithfully everyday for a week and slacks off after that. Before I read this thread I was thinking to myself, " I have to go downstairs to the kitchen and get a glass of juice so that I can take my vitamins" But I have yet to do that. I am totally in this challenge. I am currently taking HAIRFORMULA37 vitamins.

tiffers

Im glad someone came up with a vitamin challenge as I am one of those people who takes their vitamins faithfully everyday for a week and slacks off after that. Before I read this thread I was thinking to myself, " I have to go downstairs to the kitchen and get a glass of juice so that I can take my vitamins" But I have yet to do that. I am totally in this challenge. I am currently taking HAIRFORMULA37 vitamins.

That's how I am too! That's why I started this challenge, to kick my butt in gear! I know if I start slacking, I'll get called out on it :lachen:

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun

I keep them by my bed and take them with me as soon as I get up so I can take them with breakfast. That could help. Also, if you're on the pill you could take them at the same time

Anashja

I took mine today and thanks for the response Eka! I made sure to drink MORE water than usual. ...I have those little Aquapods...so I drank 3 today (33 oz today)... I hope that is enough... I drank milk, juice and my every other day hot coco w/ coconut oil (yummy!)

jamaicalovely

Ok, I'm in...

Nutrilite Multivitamin
Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nails
GNC Biotin
Flaxseed Oil
Evening Primose Oil

I take each 1x day. I have no excuse on why I miss taking these supplements.