**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

Demi27

Oh man, have I fallen off this challenge. I was getting such great hair growth too.
I'm going to start back tomorrow.
Congrats to all the ladies who have stuck with it.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Took my first dose this morning

-2 Omega 3-6-9
-1 Nature's Plus UHP
-1 kelp

shan8756

longlayers
Hey ladies-
I'm wanting to join you, I know I'm months behind but it's
never too late to get healthy hair. Count me in!!

Vitamins taking:
Centrum multivitamin
Nioxin - Recharge Complex

25Nona

I haven't posted in a couple of days but I have been taking my Vitamins daily.

Have a question.....I'm almost done with my Nature's bounty hair skin and nails. For the ladies that are taking GNC's Ultra Nourish, how are you liking it?? I'm thinking about switching.....

25Nona

Hey ladies-
I'm wanting to join you, I know I'm months behind but it's
never too late to get healthy hair. Count me in!!

Vitamins taking:
Centrum multivitamin
Nioxin - Recharge Complex

Hi Shan
How are you liking the Nioxin Recharge Complex? How long have you been taking it, and what would you say your benefits have been from taking them? I've had them on my "I want to try" list.

cat eyes

I have been taking my liquid vit, and gummi vit since April, and I see the difference in my skin, and hair.

Take a look.

April 08

Yesterday

25Nona

I have been taking my liquid vit, and gummi vit since April, and I see the difference in my skin, and hair.

Very Nice!!!!!! and what a good comparison.

Alright, so now you have to spill it :grin:. What brand are you using? I've been taking is One a Day Woman with Calcium and something added for breast health.

tiffers

I've been horrible about checkingin! :blush: :spank:

Well, I HAVE been taking my vits every day. Yesterday I ran out of Nature's Plus UHP, so I sent dh to the store to get more. Before he left I gave him the bottle and told him "Remember to get the PLUS. There's a regular version and the PLUS version. Take this bottle with you, so you know what it looks like. Get the PLUS"

He comes back, and does he have the PLUS? NO! :wallbash: By the time his retarded a** got home, the store was closed. I didn't wanna miss a day, so I just took em. So now I'll be taking the regular version for the next 22 days (dh is taking them too)

Today I took my first dose

-1 kelp
-1 Nature's Plus Ultra Hair :rolleyes:
-2 Omega 3-6-9

bermudabeauty

I take two capsels of "Origins" Hair, Skin, and Nails (Its Target pill brand). It has all the other vitamins like Biotin, etc that the other ladies seem to be taking. I just can't take a gang of different supplments everyday. I have started since June 18th. So I will keep yaul posted. Count me in on the Vitamin Challenge!

tiffers

I've been so horrible about checking in :spank:

Haven't missed any days though, and I took my morning dose today. Ran out of Omega 3-6-9 capsules, and I won't be repurchasing. I'm gonna try and find the actual oil, as it's way more beneficial than taking pills

vestaluv1

:look: WHOOPS, I forgot all about checking into this thread . It's been a while... but I've been taking my vitamis everyday.

Gracie

I've been so horrible about checking in :spank:

Haven't missed any days though, and I took my morning dose today. Ran out of Omega 3-6-9 capsules, and I won't be repurchasing. I'm gonna try and find the actual oil, as it's way more beneficial than taking pills

Me too. I ran out of my multi so I haven't taken that for about a week. I will make a vitamin run either today or tomorrow.

LongCurlyLocks

I heard that taking Omega 3 Fish Oil and Prenata vitamins help with hair growth. Yeah, I need to go back to my vitamins. I think Biotin breaks me out though.....