That's it.....I'm converting

MizAvalon

I got in trouble last year. I found a buy one get one free special and they were on sale... needless to say I am still working on that same batch, I could have stalked a salon :lachen:

Dominican conditioners are the TRUTH!!! :superbanana:

I wish I could run across a special like that! :eek: If you see something like that again, please let us all know!:yep:

2Cute!

I am definitely going to have to try domincan conditioners after hearing you ladies rave about them. I'll let you know how they work. :yep:

PuffyBrown

:lick:
Dominican conditioners are great. I started with the Silicon Mix. It worked will for a while but now it doesn;t have all the dramma. I think that the Silicon Mix works best when your hair is deprived "like after swimming" but it really doesn;t have much of an effect on really healthy hair.

I just used the Nacidit Avocodo Condish and Rinse and it was absolutely amazing. This weekend I am going to do the Cinnamon & Sole Condish and Rinse.

I also want to try the Wheatgerm and the Garlic too but I haven't bought them yet.

The Salerm 21 is working magic right now as my night treatment so it is a keeper at least for now. I just started using Sedal brand leave in I like it so far but it has only been a couple of days. My hair is so soft and silky right now it is ridiculous.:yep:

LABETT

My hair just love the Praital SilkWorm Rinse I just ordered 2 gallon sizes of the rinse.
Silicon Mix,Sole & Cinnamon, and Lacio Lacio are my staple products.
I recently started back using the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask followed by the Salerm 21 leave in conditioner and my hair was like WOW :grin:

cmw45

to Dominican conditioners!! They are soooooo lush:lick: They make your hair sooooo soft, detangling is virtually effortless, and not to mention that they're soooo cheap!! I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with my dominican conditioners. I haven't used any of their poos, so I'll be sticking with my regular ones for now. And though I love my beloved Pantene BD & my ORS Replenishing conditioner, it's safe for me to say that I am officially adding dominican conditioners to my staples list. My hair loves this stuff!!

For those of us who have never tried a Dominican conditioner, do you have any recommendation?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
For those of us who have never tried a Dominican conditioner, do you have any recommendation?

Sure, there's the sole & cinnamon, the avacado conditioner, the milk & honey conditioner, silicon mix, lafier (the pink conditioner), there's a lot to choose from. Go to beautyofnewyork.com and check out their selection:yep:

Angelicus

Yes I stand firmly with my dominican products... shampoos, conditioners, rinses, and leave-in conditioners.

The only hair products that I have not used from the DR are relaxers and colorants.

Longhealthyhair

:lick:
Dominican conditioners are great. I started with the Silicon Mix. It worked will for a while but now it doesn;t have all the dramma. I think that the Silicon Mix works best when your hair is deprived "like after swimming" but it really doesn;t have much of an effect on really healthy hair.

I just used the Nacidit Avocodo Condish and Rinse and it was absolutely amazing. This weekend I am going to do the Cinnamon & Sole Condish and Rinse.

I also want to try the Wheatgerm and the Garlic too but I haven't bought them yet.

The Salerm 21 is working magic right now as my night treatment so it is a keeper at least for now. I just started using Sedal brand leave in I like it so far but it has only been a couple of days. My hair is so soft and silky right now it is ridiculous.:yep:

I've been using the Nacidit Avocado Conditioner since September and its the best conditioner I've ever used! When I rinse it out it leaves my hair feeling completely detangled...its like butter...even at 12 weeks post-relaxer. I am so happy with this conditioner that it is my new staple DC. It's even better than Nexxus Humectress!!! :lick::lick::lick: