Texturizer Album Updates!!

Ginsana

hopeful said:
Your hair looks really nice and I love love love the hair mascara idea! Keep up the good work.:)

Your hair looks great....I would love to be able to wash and go!

Thanks for the comps. ladies!! I'm still learning how to do a wash and go myself!

Tosca

Ginsana said:
Awww cool! I've inspired someone! Girl, I've been inspired by so many people on this board myself, which is why I decided to texturize. Whatever you choose to do with your hair I'm sure it'll look great! And thanks for your compliments~

You're welcome! I see I'm going to have to transition to natural a little longer before I texturize...I've got to get one of those phony ponies!!! I've been pretty much doing a wash 'n' go with my relaxed hair, because there's too much new growth for me to straighten it well on a regular basis. Thank goodness for good conditioner...

OT: I'm really loving this Victoria's Secret conditioner! It makes my new growth so soft, and gives INCREDIBLE slip!!!

Ginsana

Tosca said:
You're welcome! I see I'm going to have to transition to natural a little longer before I texturize...I've got to get one of those phony ponies!!! I've been pretty much doing a wash 'n' go with my relaxed hair, because there's too much new growth for me to straighten it well on a regular basis. Thank goodness for good conditioner...

OT: I'm really loving this Victoria's Secret conditioner! It makes my new growth so soft, and gives INCREDIBLE slip!!!

Victoria Secret has a conditioner?? Oooh, I gotta check that out..especially if it gives great slip! Thanks for the heads up!1 :)