UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!!!

Ginsana

Okay so I was on the wig challenge, but I thought I was seeing some little hairs breaking up in the front of my hair so I decided to stop after wearing wigs for four weeks...I got a texturizer touch up yesterday. My last one was on September 28th and after 10 weeks I decided to get another one. Now...my head is cold from this East coast weather. If it gets too cold I'm reaching for my wig again...I've updated my album with comparison pictures from my first texturizer 5 months ago to presently. I would have put this in the year comparison post, but It hasn't been a year yet. I'll post better looking updates soon... /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Nay

Ginsana, your hair is really working its way down /images/graemlins/smile.gif And I think your puff is definitely bigger.

I really like your curls in your Noodlehead photos. Very nice!

LiLi

Your hair has grown alot in five months.

Do you like the results of the BTZ Noodlehead? I really love it on my son's hair. It really gives the curls much more definition. I just wish it wasn't so much for that little tube though.

laketta

What I do is surge my edges twice a day to combath thinning from the wig. It seems to be working.

Ginsana

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
Ginsana, your hair is really working its way down /images/graemlins/smile.gif And I think your puff is definitely bigger.

I really like your curls in your Noodlehead photos. Very nice!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Nay! you are one of my many inspirations /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Ginsana

[ QUOTE ]
LiLi said:
Your hair has grown alot in five months.

Do you like the results of the BTZ Noodlehead? I really love it on my son's hair. It really gives the curls much more definition. I just wish it wasn't so much for that little tube though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my hair has grown a lot in 5 months...I believe it to be because of the surge. I like the Noodlehead it worked very well for my hair. I got my tube through a swap so I don't know how much it cost. I'm still out to see what is the very very best curl product for me /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

Ginsana

[ QUOTE ]
laketta said:
What I do is surge my edges twice a day to combath thinning from the wig. It seems to be working.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laketta I have been doing that too since around August when I first discovered Surge. I think I might just be paranoid. You know when you get manic sometimes you see things that aren't there. It might be my imagination, but you're advice is true though..thanks

Ginsana

Thanks ladies...I know it isn't a huge comparison...but its something /images/graemlins/smile.gif