Texturisers/Texlaxers who do their own hair...

michc

...Hi Ladies

Do any of you have your method of texturising/texlaxing in your albums please? Any step-by-step accounts that I can have a look at to make sure that I do it right when I attempt my first texturiser by myself?

Thanks in advance :kiss:

MichC

I've got my blotched Phyto stand test here. I'm not going to do another strand test. I'm just gonna do it and deal w/ whatever comes. :yep:

I'm texturized,but I dont have a hair album or anything but I can tell you what I do .... I text my hair using either elasta qp relaxer or soft and beautiful botanicals tex, and mixed them with olive oil and conditioner, I don't section off my hair because I dont have patience, some parts are kinkier than other parts and need to be processed a little longer,but I just do the whole head, cause like I said I dont have patience..than I smooth it threw and leave it on for about 4-5 minutes..I did too many corrective relaxer's this year so,{That's what I get for not doing the section thing }..lol,I dont plan on texting until next year..When I wash my hair I only use dr bonners castille soap..because It give you curls and enhances them something serious...I love this stuff:D ...than I use silicone mix as a leave in along with sta-sof-fro{the spray} and Monoi oil,than I use my finger's to comb through my hair if I'm in a hurry I use a blow dryer to dry it ,or sometimes I just air dry, and my hair stays soft for weeks I'm serious..this has been my regime for the last 2 months and it works I have soft curls for days .....Aloha

Back