texlaxing vs. relaxing

Blackoutzangel05

What is the difference?? I know what a relaxer is but I keep hearing of this thing called texlaxing and would love more information on it.

How often do you texlax?

Can you texlax if you had a relaxer before??

Thanks!

JLove74

Blackoutzangel05 said:
What is the difference?? I know what a relaxer is but I keep hearing of this thing called texlaxing and would love more information on it.

How often do you texlax?

Can you texlax if you had a relaxer before??

Thanks!

texlax is a relaxer only not getting your hair bone straight. Your hair is essentially underprocessed.

God's Anointed

There isn't a specific relaxer that you use. I think you can use whatever relaxer you using now but instead of leaving it on for the recommended time, just keep it in for a shorter time. Also, i think you should use a milder relaxer if you already don't.

lonei

I HAVE TEXLAXED HAIR AND ITS MUCH HARDER TO STRAIGHTEN THAN BONE STRAIGHT HAIR WITHOUT HEAT. MINE ALSO MATS TOGETHER WHEN WET.

Blackoutzangel05

Thanks for all the answers. I want to try to do my own relaxer but I am scared that I could damage my hair. But I want to do tex-laxing, so that I won't lose all my curls and can sport a wash n go when I want to. Might definitely have to try this out.