Texlaxers - What do you use after a leave-in: serum or creme)?

Missi

I realized today that my hair serum is made to be used on dry hair to add shine say after a blow out: not to be used on wet hair (too heavy).

I use to apply these after my leave-in WEN Styling Creme, KeraCare Serum, Fantasia IC Frizz Serum, ORS Serum, Silk Elements Gloss Polish, CHI Silk Infusion, and Sallys Generic Silk Infusion...

I need a serum or creme that is the best for Texlaxers.

Any suggestions???????? Do you recommend any of the old products I use to use???

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
i use serum and creme, depending on what i'm doing to my hair.

if i am flat ironing, i use garnier sleek and shine anti frizz creme OR joico smoothing balm (creme). i follow with kerastase serum AFTER hair is dry before flat ironing.

if i am air drying and bunning, i pretty much do the same, except no serum after it's dry.

sometimes i use garnier sleek and shine serum for flat ironing. it's just as good as kerastase, and cheaper, but it's heavier. so i use a light hand.

as for your list, the only one i have used is the keracare serum. i liked it alot, but it's too heavy for me.

taz007

^^^ ITA with it depends on what I am doing to my hair. I usually use the Joico Color Care but lately I have been using Argan Oil.