Taking a 5000 mcg Biotin & B complex EVERDAY for the next 6 monthes

bellebebe

abcd09
The MSM has caused my new growth to become a lot softer. Because I just upped my Biotin dossage, I can't really give a review about my hair. I can say that my nails have been growing way faster than usual... Which is a bad thing for me because they already grew fast lol. Now I have to clip them even more.

abcd09

Congrats on the results! I noticed that with MSM too. I used it for a month or so (started getting unwanted hair and even after stopping use the hair is still there). I've never had the will power to keep with something longer than 2 months though. Do you notice a difference when you straighten the newgrowth?

bellebebe

abcd09 I haven't straightened my hair in forever. Lol... Although I'm currently in twist-extensions, I didn't straight prior to that. I'm relaxing in a few weeks. We'll see.

Mobile phones are sexy too. <3 IPad ain't got chiz on me.

AmyRose92

I've been taking biotin since April and I've seen huge boosts in hair growth all over my body! I take 10,000mcg a day. I used to take 5000mcg but I boosted it to 10,000 over time. The first month, I was shedding a lot! But I guess my bodied adapted and now I shed at a normal rate :)

fiyahwerks

I've been taking 5000 mcg of Biotin for 2 months now and my face is not taking it well. I didn't think the supplement had anything to do with it. So thanks for shedding light on the breakout thing. I thought maybe I had too much product in my hair and it was making my face breakout.

I don't know about the hair on my head, but I have noticed that I have claws lately and keep a nail file & clippers in my purse now. Nails are growing like crazy. Oh, maybe this is TMI, but I noticed more hair on my legs...

greenandchic

fiyahwerks - I noticed more hair on my legs. What's worse, I've always had fine, minimal body hair and I recently (today) noticed that that hair on my legs is darker and more coarse. I may need to stop taking biotin!

Krystle~Hime

lol girls, it's winter and I am single so hair on legs ... :lachen: I think I can do it !
AmyRose92 you make me want to take 10 000. what I like about biotin it's the pills are very little, instead of my multi vitamine b complex (country life) they are SO BIG that I want to separate the serving : it's 2 big pills a day, I think i will do one in morning one at night.

DaughterOfZion1

Yay so many people are in!! I started another thread for the challenge, but I feel we are comfortable here.

Should we just keep this thread???.

collegeDoll

i wanna be in ! im taking a few other vitamins but i just added Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg (10mg) and NatureMade Super B-Complex to the mix:drunk:

Krystle~Hime

Yay so many people are in!! I started another thread for the challenge, but I feel we are comfortable here.

Should we just keep this thread???.

I thought this one was the original !!
if you want you can edit the first post and add the challengers. I don't know, anycase i'm in !

Barbie83

I posted in the challenge thread. But if we're keeping this one, count me in!

Taking Country Life Maxi Hair plus 1-2 Tbs of chlorophyll daily, starting pics November 1st :yep:

Girl626

@ Napbella - sorry so late seeing this:

I've always been a slow grower, but my hair has made great strides since I've started taking MSM & C. The vit.C helps the body to absorb MSM better... and my skin and nails also never looked better! I plan to add Biotin though to see if there's any difference.

HTH :)