Sweetcocoa....I would love to see

nita4

a new picture of your hair at it's present length with a roller set. Your hair grew so fast within those eight months - from your final chop to Sept. 02!! It's really pretty. What do you attribute your rapid growth to?

sweetcocoa

I think it was the daily rinsing or shampooing(always with distilled water)...and wearing it in protective sytles. I also exercise and I think the circulation I get from that helps. I stopped relaxing also...but I feel it still would have grown if I knew what I know now about keeping my hair healthy while relaxed. If I relax again I'll follow the same routine. The only vitamin I take is Centrum Liquid. Out of all those I feel the first one...keeping my hair moisturized with distilled water followed by my pomade alone and or mixed(melted down) with my leave in gave me the extra edge. I'm trying to wait till February to post a one year after my big chop pic.

sweetcocoa

I don't measure..I go by 'markers'(ear length, chin length..) I went from chin length to shoulder length in the pics to just below shoulder length in the back and collar bone length on the sides(currently). My back grows the fastest and my bangs... well they are very slow(frustrating /images/graemlins/mad.gif ). I had 2 trims(1 inch each). So I figure I get about 1 1/4 a month. My best growing time is in the summer so I'm about an inch a month right now.