Sweet Sunnah Organic Hair Products

jojo18

I was curious if anyone has tried these products? I am particularly interested in the black seed herbal henna shampoo and black seed oil conditioner:

Ingredients: Certified organic floral water of lavender, hibiscus, lemongrass, infusion of certified organic herbs of red raspberry, thyme, dandelion, horsetail, rosehips, certified organic aloe vera, henna, olefin sulfonate, cocomidopropyl betaine, certified organic jojoba oil, black seed oil ( Nigella sativa) vegetable glycerine, sea salt, wheat amino acids, wheat protein, glycine, vitamin E, potassium Sorbate, citric acid, essential oil blend

Ingredients: Certified organic floral water of lavender, hibiscus, lemon grass, steam distilled water, infusion of certified herbs: horsetail, rose hips, lemon, red raspberry, thyme, certified organic aloe Vera, calza oil, vegetable glycerine, black seed oil, certified organic jojoba oil, Ceteareth 20, wheat protein, wheat amino acids, vitamin E, lecithin, Panthenol, Caprylic acid, Glycine, potassium Sorbate, proplyparaben (preservative), rosemary essential oil blend.

I will be purchasing once I have used up my products (serious PJ disease since joining LCHF :look:)

In the meantime, any reviews? TIA!

Eritreladiee

I haven't used those particular products but I'm a definite fan of sweet sunnah. I use their oil (olive, coconut and sweet almond mixture) for my hair. I've tried the black seed oil, flax seed oil (for food and excema) and their honey :lick: (both the honey and the black seed and honey)

Oh, I should add that if I come across the above products, I'mma probably try them too :grin:

Last edited:

HomesteaderDreams

i've used the blackseed shampoo/condish. i like them both just FINE. the shampoo gets you really clean. a bit drying but not totally stripping. but in an herbal-feeling sort of way...and the conditioner is nice. only used them once cuz i vowed not to use again until i use of my pj stash. smell is outta this world, though. want to try the oils and some other conditioners.