Surge Ladies Woojee Cream or Moisture Aide?

Luvableboo

I tried the Surge products ..... liked the Surge 14 as a leave in conditioner really nice :D . The Woojee cream was a little bit too watery for my liking I used it to slick hair back in a bun (made ng curl up and made hair alightly hard) :mad: . Is the Moisture Aide more of a creamy thicker texture? and did you ladies like it? What were you results from using the Moisture Aide?

Mizani_Mrs

i have the moisture aide. it smells great and feels lite on my hair. i don't hardly ever use it anymore. It's one of those products that probably are working good but just cause it doesn't do anything spectacular after the first use...I'll stop using it. :) It's a watery cream also. i've never used the woojee cream as of yet. i was just about to buy it when i saw it listed mineral oil as one of the top ingredients so i put it back... :(

MonaLisa

I am a Woojee Cream addict...I guess me and CaramelHonee are the only ones feeling it.

The guy at the BSS ordered 12 bottles just because I was annoying....lol...

he gave me some samples of the Moisture Aide...it's okay...I wouldn't be annoying anybody to have it in stock.

See if you can get your hands on some samples before purchasing.

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
i have one container of every surge product on the market. i have not gotten the chance to test all them extensively though.

Diane71

I use the Woojie Cream once in a blue moon during my braided style or to sleek my sides down. I also use the Surge Plus 14 everyday mixing it in my leave-in's and braid sprays and it keeps my hair and scalp very soft and moisturized.

Current hair length: blown out before braids and currently
my hair is 1 inch past bra strap length and all one length in back
and sides except for my bang area which reaches my shoulders.
Ultimate hair goal: 5 inches past bra strap by Dec. 2005
Pics coming in July!

I use the moisture aide on my ends every other day. I like it because it works as a nice detangler on my ends and feels like it really adds moisture to it. I agree that it is a light product so I mix it with other lotion moisturizer like Dudley PCA. In addition, I find that it drys fast w/o frizzing my hair.

Cxshortie

I have the moisture aide, its very lite, but when I used it, I usually blow dry my hair and then put it on my hair and slick it back in a pony tail. It left buildup the three times that I have used it, so I stopped using it. Like it caked up in my hair and i cant be going to work looking like that!

MonaLisa

toinette said:
i have woojee and i hate it!!!

I'll gladly take that off of your hands for free at the NY Fall Meeting...just tuck it away in a drawer somewhere please...:look:

Peachtree

I used the Moisture Aid in place of a leave in conditioner. It gave plenty of moisture, but I won't re stock.... I like creamy/thicker products (that don't run!!!)

Porsche19

I'm addicted to moisture aide!!! It's like the perfect leave in for my hair. It leaves my hair uber-moisturized and it's not oily or heavy. It has a funny consistency. It's not quite liquid and not quite creamy.