I'm Loving Surge Woojee Cream AND the Surge Oil...

loverofnaps71

I\'m Loving Surge Woojee Cream AND the Surge Oil...

Anyone using Surge's woojee cream???? The loose oil, Lotion Motion #9? These products are terrific! I used the woojee cream today after doing my condition wash. I just shook my hair, then added the cream. It kept my hair very shiny. Even though I have shrinkage, the cream minimized the shrinkage!! It's a terrific product. The oil smells divine. I used every night before going to bed to keep my hair conditioned and moisturized.

How ya'll liking these products?

Justice4alw

Re: I\'m Loving Surge Woojee Cream AND the Surge Oil...

I got mine today. EXCELLENT products! The cream, as you've said, leaves your hair moist and shiny. I rarely use oil, but I put it on to give it a try. Within seconds my hair turned VERY soft and silky in my hands.

I tell you, I love this entire product line!

pookeylou

I put the Wojee cream in a spritz bottle and I am spritzing my hair with it right now...to retwist my hair for the night...this is only my second day using it...I will let you know the results tomorrow...

pookeylou

It is a conditioning cream/lotion made by Surge...

LABETT

I have all three products the Woojee cream kind of dry out
my hair after using for a couple of days.
I love the Lotion Motion #9 oil its GREAT.

lthomas1

Hair Power!

I use all three and recently my mother bought me the shampoo. I put the woojee cream on my wet hair after a shampoo. Just be careful about the amount you use. The Woojee cream has alot of protein in it. I use a dime size amount. I have used the Lotion Motion #9 as a hot oil treatment and I put it on my new growth to keep it soft. The shampoo is nice too it has a citrus fruit smell. I did one shampoo with it so far. I will probably use it everyother week. I normally do more co washes.

hiddy3

The cream has a lot of protein in it?
I guess I don't recognize some protein names.
I'm reading the ingredients and I'm not sure what you are referring to. Please tell us which ones are the proteins.
Thanks!

Pallas

lthomas1

Hair Power!

You are right I meant the shampoo. The cream does not have any protein.

asha

Hi lthomas1 and everyone else. I was wondering if you can list the ingredients for the shampoo?

Thanks

Valerie

I have all three product myself, I really like the oil and the Woojee cream, smells Hmmm. Whenever I undo my hair, I put the Woojee cream on my hair and then comb it. It feels very nice to touch.

TsAngel

I've been using the Woojee Cream and I was really surprised at how moisturizing it was. I tried the shampoo this past weekend and it was moisturizing and left my hair soft.

Mija

Exotical OG

I'm lovin the Surge results too. I mix the Lotion Motion #9 oil in with my shea butter creme and use that on my length. I spray my scalp 1-2 times everyday or every few days. My edges and sides are filling in better (I always part my hair down the middle so it's been thinning.)