Surge Challenge for 12 Months

lthomas1

Hair Power!
Each month we will report all new growth that you obtained since using Surge. So far I have 2 1/2 inches of new growth. Hoping to have three inches by the end of this month. I started Surge on Dec 16, 2003. My last touch up was Oct 22, 2003. I plan on extending my touch up until April 30th. You will report the amount of your new growth on the 10th of every month until Dec 2004. Let me know if you are down for the challenge!!!!!
up.gif

Re: Surge Challange for 12 Months

I can try but it will be hard, I am back to not knowing the new growth from the rest of my hair because I am transitioning. When I wear braids, I know these things. I hope that Surge can help me to get closer to bra strap by my goal in April.

DDHair, girl I hear ya!!! I am 5 inches away from bra strap and I am praying that the Surge will keep my hair strong enough to make my first goal.

I think I'll join too. I only started to use Surge two weeks ago and I measured yesterday, so I have a starting point already.

Should we also post the times of day we're using it and if it's scalp only or scalp and hair?

Yes I use the Surge Revit 14 spray on my scalp only. I use the Woojee Cream right after a shampoo while my hair is wet (this is applied on my hair) and the Lotion Motion #9 I apply this on my new growth.

I'll join. I only started using Surge on Monday 29 December 2003. I will be keeping a record of my hair progress each month.

Now...see...you did not need to say SURGE and CHALLENGE in the same sentence...

YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY THE WORD AND I AM IN!!!!

Count Me In.I am also using all three surge products.
I will probably try the surge conditioner and shampoo.

I am in but I give myself a week off of surge each month so I don't get too used to it.
Oh and I started in Nov and I have almost 3inches of new growth.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

I'm in! I've been using Surge since Dec. 15, haven't noticed much growth just a lot of thickness. It's hard for me to measure my new growth b/c I've been taking MSM and it made my new growth straight.
frown.gif
frown.gif
I am excited about this! The same day I started Surge I stared the Bargello vitamin regimen. I'm also wearing my hair up the entire month of Jan. to protect my ends. I can't wait until the end of the month to see how much growth I have.

I'm in too! I just started using it yesterday, on my scalp only, and I'm in braids, so it should be pretty easy to see.
I also started taking MSM today too, we'll see how it goes.
Grow hair, grow!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm definately in!! I just picked it up about 5 minutes ago and I'm mega excited cuz I've been looking for it for more than a month now! I've started taking biotin and got a ponytail and some baggies to wear my hair up. Happy hair growing everyone!!!

I'm in, but won't start surging until tomorrow. I'm to lazy to spray a head this size tonight.
tongue.gif

This will be my very first LHCF challenge. I'm excited about seeing how much progress my hair will make this year...count me in!
grin.gif

But, I may just have to take pics once a month to monitor growth...I have too many layers to measure growth in inches.
cool.gif

I'm in if I can get a hold of some Surge. How long does one bottle last? I'm dying to try this stuff ...
lick.gif

Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:
I'm in if I can get a hold of some Surge. How long does one bottle last? I'm dying to try this stuff ...
lick.gif

Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I started my bottle on Dec 16th and it is about at the half way point. I wish I could give you a better answer.

I'm in. I've been using it since 12/24/2003, I was holding on to 21" just at that time. It's been two weeks going on week three and my hair now measures 21.25-21.50". I'm going to measure again January 24th to see where I am.

I'm in. I just got my long individual braids in on Friday and I also picked up a bottle of surge. Because of the braids, it should be very easy for me to measure the new growth.

i wanna join. i've got about half a bottle of surge left. I stopped because i got lazy. but i wanna start again.

WOW!! I'm in!!
I got mine on Friday (JAN. 9) and started using it also. I bought 4 bottles. We'll see..... I haven't seen anything yet.

I'm game too, I've been using surge since Dec 17th and havent noticed anything special about my growth,I had a touch up on the 19th of Dec. my next retouch will be in April, I was going to give the surge till then to show me something, but I can hang till Dec 2004.

Count me in
smile.gif

I have been using Surge since Nov 03 and at the time I had cornrow extensions. Other people including my hairdresser have noticed growth since I removed them (not sure how much. I have not used it for the past few weeks (being lazy) so this challenge will motivate me.

smile.gif
DEFINITELY count me in too. I started surging last Monday and I took pics. Just this weekend I put in some human hair braids so it will be pretty easy for me to see the growth.

I'm doing the spray 2x a day, primarily on my scalp. I plan to alternate between my shea butter and the Woojee cream 1x a day on my braids and I'll be using the Lotion Motion probably on the days I wash (2x a week.)

Let's see how long my braids last. I'll take a progress pics as soon as I have something to take a pic of!
laugh.gif

Back