Super Growth Stimulating Scalp Oil!!!!

JJamiah

These alter ego herb ego drops are stimulating my little scalp right now. But its kinda expensive for a bottle. About $30..but its great!

R U referring to the Alter Ego Cren Drops ( I am using that right now as well) :) I put it around my edges, keep them strong. :):grin:

Detroit2Dallas

I push hairobics oils hard and the hairobics scalp rejuvenator oil is amazing. Very concentrated and strong so you only need a little bit.

I was just going to say there oil wasn't bad but I wasn't impressed with the product as far as hair growth (after my 30 day challenge).

DaRKNLuVLy

Girl, Try Black & Bossie Hair & Scalp Oil by Kalawentz. It's right outta Cincy! Smells wonderful.:lick:

Okay: Listen to this::grin:

Black & Bossie All Natural Hair & Scalp Oil: Aloe Vera, Vitamins B5, A, E, Bee Pollen, Biotin, Jojoba Oil, RNA, Wheat Germ, Hydrolized protein, Cystin, Keratin and other natural ingredients.

Sounds lovely...do they sale it online? im no where near the area :look:

RosesBlack

I use an oil mix I make myself. I use Hot 6 oil with a few drops of tea tree and some sulphur powder. It keeps my scalp flake and irritation free, it smells nice and it's pretty inexpensive. If I'm feeling really fancy I'll infuse amla and rosemary into it but the bottle I'm using right now I didn't bother. I haven't really paid attention to whether or not my growth has speeded up since I started using it again.

SVT

Oh my! Everyone wants to know about my favorite oil! :blush:

:lachen:

Anyhoo, I like Gro Healthy Growth Oil. I started using this stuff a couple of weeks ago and was AMAZED at how well it detangled. I was able to DRY COMB my nappy waves and I also have MUCH less hair in the comb these days! :grin: The detangling action was quick for me. Not sure which ingredient is giving me the awesome slip because other products containing cones never did my hair like this. :drunk:

I think this oil will help me retain more hair. :yep:

What made me buy this oil were the ingredients, specifically the rosemary oil, and the price. My BSS sells it for $5.99. :yep: Here's a pic and ingredients list from Amazon and the manufacturer (M&M products) websites:

http://www.amazon.com/GroHealthy-Gr...3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1260223028&sr=8-3-catcorr

http://www.mmproducts.com/retail/product_info.php?cPath=3_24&products_id=61

Ingredients:
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Lamium Album (White Nettle) Extract, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Cone Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Extract, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamal Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Green 6 (CI 61565)
Does not contain petrolatum or mineral oil.

Attachments

• 41ZjMbgMy9L._SS500_.jpg
    41ZjMbgMy9L._SS500_.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

plastic

I made my own stimulating oil to encourage growth and get rid of scab hair .. it included

WGO - to stimulate growth
tea tree oil - ...seemed like the right thing to add
peppermint oil - for a tingly feel
rosemary oil - same as peppermint
castor oil - because my hair loves it
vitamin E oil - to heal the scalp cells
coconut oil - best oil for the hair / scalp

poookie

i purchased 12 oz. of sulfur powder, & am making a coconut oil sulfur blend with a tiny bit of peppermint oil, rosemary oil, & cayenne pepper.

decided to make my own, since sulu max gro was horribly nasty smelling, & boundless tresses was way too expensive.

morehairplease

i purchased 12 oz. of sulfur powder, & am making a coconut oil sulfur blend with a tiny bit of peppermint oil, rosemary oil, & cayenne pepper.

decided to make my own, since sulu max gro was horribly nasty smelling, & boundless tresses was way too expensive.
poookie how much of each do you plan on using in your mix?
tia,
tishee

RosesBlack

If it's really cold where you live during the winter you might want to use another oil with your coconut oil. Coconut oil can harden in the cold and it feels gross on your scalp when that happens.

poookie

poookie how much of each do you plan on using in your mix?
tia,
tishee

hoo boy, i have no idea! i kind of eyeballed everything. but let's see:

i have a 4 oz. applicator bottle that's filled with:
- 1 oz. coconut oil
- 1 oz. homemade amla oil (vatika + almond oil, steeped with amla, tulsi, & neem powder)
- 1 oz sweet almond oil
- about 25 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons (this is probably a bit too much, lol!) sulfur powder

i then added enough Carol's Daughter Hair Elixir to fill the bottle. it all smells fabulous, & adds a very gentle cooling effect when i first apply it to my scalp.

i've been using it for 2 days now, & my scalp feels more tender than usual. i can only hope that that's a good thing; as im sure if i was allergic to sulfur, i'd know by now :yep:

If it's really cold where you live during the winter you might want to use another oil with your coconut oil. Coconut oil can harden in the cold and it feels gross on your scalp when that happens.

thanks for the tip! it's cold out here, & i thought about how it hardened, so i mixed other oils in there :yep: