Summer hairstyles when traveling

levette

How do you usually wear your hair when traveling. Do you glam it up,,, bun it.. wig it, flat iron,…. do you try to look your best or do you just go with a relaxed look. I do know that your traveling destination probably determines how to wear your hair. I plan to go out of town down the road.. (Maryland) and don't know if I should wear it flat ironed and wrapped, braid out, half wig style, etc. I plan to sightsee in DC.

atlien11

I travel quite a bit (I'm writing this reply now from my seat on an airplane lol). I def check the weather report first and let that determine how I style it. As a natural I usually wear it in a high pony tail-- wearing it down is a little unpredictable with changing weather. I've been known to wig it if I'm going to a very dry climate and I'm worried about retaining moisture (ie Vegas)

If I don't feel like traveling with a bunch of hair products ill wig it as well (usually a short quality lacefront). You obviously don't want to be hot with too much wig or weave

Just keep in mind that TSA will give u a good weave pat down :look:

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Bun or twist out. I don't like carrying too many hair supplies with me or trying to manage the straight look when I don't have access to a sit under hair dryer.