Sulphur Mix 2014 Challenge

Oiled tonite. I was gonna do it on wed nite, but I have a mtg at work thur morning & didn't want my hair smelling:/ I'm probably the only one that can smell it, but better safe than sorry. Lol

Is anyone experiencing shedding with sulfur? I'm having more shedding than usual and I'm not sure if it's the cold weather or my oil.

I wonder if thats what causing my shedding!?! ms hpg that is wonderful,growth girl!

Could be bc I'm telling you I was getting shedding like crazy but I kept with my oil and haven't had as much. You can try garlic pills I believe to help with that.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Sorry I haven't posted in this thread lately but I have been consistently using Liquid Gold Sulphur Oil every two days but I may up it to three because my natural hair has a seemingly different texture and is getting greasy from this liquid gold oil along with hairfinity.

Finally received my sublimed sulfur powder, mixed it with JBCO and then applied! Glad to finally be active in the challenge :)

*please excuse typos* Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using LHCF

I oiled last night & massaged for a minute or so. I'll be oiling again tonite & massaging longer.

Last edited:
Back