Sulfur Mix/Oil Mix 2015 Challenge

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
FroReal,

How does this smell? Does the peppermint cover the sulfur? Also, does it feel tingly? I'm thinking that I should rotate my products , and take a break from Green Magic.

Pennefeather I didn't see this mention. You forgot the 3 in my name. Ironically I just started using my doctored up Green Magic last night! The scent does cover the sulfur and yes it does feel tingly. Not sure the percentage of sulfur though, since it doesn't stink. lol

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Pennefeather

Pennefeather I didn't see this mention. You forgot the 3 in my name. Ironically I just started using my doctored up Green Magic last night! The scent does cover the sulfur and yes it does feel tingly. Not sure the percentage of sulfur though, since it doesn't stink. lol

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Froreal3,

Sorry about the misspelling. Cucumber scented green magic sounds good.

I think that I may order something from the pomade shop as well. After looking at the website. I'm leaning towards the rosemary.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^You're fine...just wanna make sure I see the mention. I love both rosemary and peppermint. The peppermint a lil more due to the peppermint eo.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I'm late but here are my starting pics. I'm mainly using the oil on my edges. Hoping to see some growth by our check in date

image-1284318845.jpg

okange76

TMI Alert:

After doing my evening ablutions, I oiled my hair with Njoy's Mint Chocolate Sulfur Oil. I then washed my hands thoroughly with soap. Or so I thought. I reached out and grabbed a clean tampon, did my business and called it a day. A min later, there was ants in my pants. Apparently, I didn't quite get all the sulfur, capsicum, peppermint, tea tree oil etc out. My hotspot was on fire. Plenty of cold water later, all was well in the land of milk and honey.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^^ okange76 OMG! I've gotten it in my eye before (might as well die), but WTH?! :lol:

We have to be careful when washing this out our hair too. I always tilt my hair away from my face in the shower until I am sure my hair is clean. Being temporarily blind is :shocked:

RockCreak

I'm thinking of ordering that green magic.... is it working for yall? Right now I'm using old faithful sulfur 8 and its working. I definitely got some results for using it along with the inversion method. I'm so excited and cant wait to see where I stand when we submit the first results.

Pennefeather

Taking a break from Green Magic until my new stuff come in from the Pomade shop. Froreal3 and another lady were questioning how long to keep using the products , and did they lose their effectiveness after a while. It makes sense to me that they may not be as effective if I am constantly using it - I've used Green Magic since September regularly. So I will use a rosemary growth pomade which still has sulfur for a month, and then switch back to Green Magic since I still have several jars.

I actually would have considered an oil except for comments that I've seen about it getting on jewelry, and down ladies back.

okange76, Chocolate mint NJoy oil sounds good.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Oiled my scalp with NJoy oil (doctored up with some drops of almond fragrance oil :look:) under a baggy.

Leo24Rule

I still haven't started this challenge even though I'm really interested in it. I just don't have any sulfur related hair care products. BUT I did, however, purchase some products from Annabelle's Perfect Blends and I'm just HOT, HOT, HOT!
I placed 2 orders on different days on the first week in January(1st & 3rd) and have yet to receive my products. 4 items to be exact when the store promises to be shipped within 7-10 business days. I don't think I'll be ordering from them :nono: I feel ripped off...:mob: