Sulfur 8 and....... make the best combo

• Glovers

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Lenzis Request

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Ok ladies I am about to incorporate Sulfur 8 into my regimen. I know there are some better products but I've used this back in the day so I am comfortable with it and I know what it does for me. I however, want to use something else with it. I originally thought Glovers for various reasons but am a little apprehensive concerning the smell. So after reading posts I saw other alternatives and Lenzis Request struck me as the other one I would most like to try. So my question to you my hair queens is which you suggest to compliment my Sulfur 8. Do I go with Glovers or Lenzis Request and why do you suggest either/or. Or if you think neither are the best choice what do you suggest and why. I do know that MTG is not even an option for me right now just not something I want to try.

KAT25

I am not familiar with the other products but I can use Sulfur 8 with MN before and also BT. But I only do those products like 2 days before I was call the smell just hurts my nose.

Kat25,

Thanks for your input. I considered the MN but saw the post about the headaches and that's the last thing I need right now:sad:. How do you like the boundless tresses overall? Also what type of progress did you get with the combos?

chellero

Wife Supremacist
^^ about those MN headaches. I think it depends on what kind of MN you use. Monistat gives me a slight headache sometimes, but Neosporin AF doesn't give me a headache at all. they are both 2% MN. You may be able to find a version that works for you.

Chellero,

U know I did notice that in the posts...I guess I am just too big a chicken to even experiment with it :ohwell:. But hey you never know when I may change my mind in this little hair journey of mine. I do see a lot of people had success with it :scratchch. Thanks lady for you reply and helping educate me on the MN

Ummm...I do see no one is suggesting the Lenzis so I guess my decision may be getting a little easier. I think I felt a little more comfortable with the Glovers anyway because it's ole school and more people have had experience with it. I personally have never used it. I did, however, see some glowing reviews of the Lenzis but apparently none of those people are coming through. Anyone else have an opinion. Those of you suggesting others which ones do you think are a better match with the sulfur 8?

For those who did vote and provided their wisdom thank you much. I decided to go with the Glovers and already placed my order. My comfort level was just higher with the Glovers. Just hoping the smell isn't two much. I will experiment and find the best use of it for me. Thinking just applying it the nights before I wash :yep:. I will see and update my progress.