Strictly Dominican Products

IMFOCSD

Are there any ladies that only use dominican hair products for every hair care need? and if so what benefits do you get from them verses hair products made in the US?

Are Dominican products less harsh on hair? I am curious because I have never used any dominican products but I would like to try them.

Ms_Twana

PM Anky. She uses mostly Dominican products I think. Other than MNT, I thinks she's strictly Dominican for shampoo and conditioner. I'm not sure about other haircare stuff.

OneInAMillion

sweetcoco said:
Are there any ladies that only use dominican hair products for every hair care need? and if so what benefits do you get from them verses hair products made in the US?

Are Dominican products less harsh on hair? I am curious because I have never used any dominican products but I would like to try them.

I hope the owner doesn't mind me posting this, but the site offers some information about the benefits of Dominican products for women of color:
http://www.roundbrushhair.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=4

Also, I use mainly Dominican products. I find that they keep my hair hydrated, which is a huge issue for my hair. In addition, they detangle really well withough the residue of some other popular American products. I find that many products here CLAIM that they moisturize the hair, but I find that most of my Dominican products actually do this.

My staple Dominican products are mainly shampoos, conditioners, and rinses. However, I do not have any Dominican products as my heavy protein or clarifying poos.